• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: uber::March 2005 // Pok?mon Dirt Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

firemaster

Art Martyr
Years
  • OFFICIAL THREAD OF DIRT BROWN:
    this POST will be updated as I update the game... look here first!

PLOT:
    Basically, yer parents were killed and you have to move to an orphanage... Its not the nicest place in town... There's no professor to give you a choice of rare pokemon, no professor to give you a pokedex, no family in high places. You're gonna earn your way to the top without anyones help, and show those fancy ritchboys whose really top dog!

FEATURES:

-"Poor boy 'tude".. you wont take help from no-one, cept a few other orphans
    -True misfortune... there no nice professor, there are no nice items on the ground for you to find either
    -All new towns
    -All new events... thats right NO OLD EVENTS.
    -All new trainers... no old ones!!!
    -All new gymleaders that give u different TM's than before
    -All pokemon catchable: pending
    -No 'rivals'... the world is your rival... you have to beat tons of peeps to claw yer way to the top
    -No friends either except other orphans... 1 or 2 in particular...
    -Appearances of new trainer types, such as orphans, prep's, and the 'ol richboy
    and more... i will update as i update

WICKED SCRIPTING LEETNESS:
    -Dynamic weather. This means its rainy one day and sunny the next. Originally it was just random, but now its a realistic cycle.
    -New berry system. Blows anything before it out of the water... Just play it to see.
    -A new way to fish. Drop yer line off a cliff, or just cast as usual.
    -Train system, similar to gold version...(not accesable in current beta)

CURRENT BETA:
    It is attached to this post!
    The beta ends after about 15 mins of play. Most sectipns after that are mostly done, but getting revamped with my new weather scripting skills...

Oh yea, this is a beta. So dont expect to download the next version and pick up where you left off...

In the 2nd town there is a fence in your path. Thats where the beta ends! Dont be stupid and ask me 1000x why there is a fence there.

THIS IS A RUBY HACK!

This post will be updated.
    Completion level: ~45%

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2004
    That looks sweet. Hope its out soon. ;)

Love the idea, and the citys look nice

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Well, this looks promising. I hope you can finish this, and it is succesful. Please Pm when the beta comes out if you can.

webduelist

POKEMONOFFSPRING
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    nice

your hack looks good plz put up a bata just use luner and make a isp patch and put it in a zip folder so u put it on here i want to try it out

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    wow this game looks really good i wish you all the luck

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Why do all you guys ask for the beta.Dont you know how tough it is to hack.
    Anyway Firemaster-The story is simply superb.VERY PROMISING*Claps*
    hopes you can keep up the good work!The maps are good too!Ahh..What are the special features of your Hack!

@Webduelist-That is the worst spelling I've seen in my life.Are you doing it on purpose.
    (No offence meant right.)

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    when we will be able 2 try it out

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
  • i got a few more screenshots for ya'll...
    (orphans are supposed to be poor looking.. hehe)

HEH.. guess ya wont need 'em

here is a BETA VERSION (you can reach end of this part in 5 mins)
    anyways.. if ya see a glitch, post it here plz (dont tell me about the truck.. lol)

its for RUBY.. dont put it on sapphire you noob

Last edited:

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    ure rom is ok...but is it a ruby or sapphire hack..and if ya need help..PM me

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
  • Cool Cr@cker said:
    Game looks good!Firemaster dont post too many pics then there wont be any suspense!The hack looks ok!needs some improvements!
    whaddaya mean by improvements?

the storyline has a few twists on the way...

if i figure out how to add new pokemon w/o deleting the old ones there will be new pokemon too...

OH, and 18 views but very few comments on the game? did any of you actually play it.. lol...

Last edited:

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
  • ok... everyone begs for a beta, 22 views... how much feedback do i get?nothin....

so... to bad for you guys, there will be no open beta's anymore... Im gonna pick a few lucky ppl to test it and thats all, the rest of you can wait.... better for the suspense anyways...

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 3, 2008
    maybe it would help if we could actually play it. downloaded zip file, tried to unzip - "no files to extract"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back