• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello im a littel bit new

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    hello im raquaza killer im a BIIIGGG POKEMON FAN. i respect if respected my fave pokemon are mew two gyarados mew and raquaza. hope you make freinds with me.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • welcome to the pokecommunity,y dont u try visiting the community rules nd FAQs

Karnezar

God
    Years
  • Hai!

I'm also new here, and rather than make a new thread, I'll just in this one.

I just left PWO (Pokemon World Online) because of its still in beta stage, which can get annoying >.>

So, I have a question for this new Pokemon Community: Is this game in beta stage?

Also, is it REQUIRED to pay to play?​

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Hello Avid Pokemon fan!!
    Enjoy your stay here, & I want to be your friend^_^"!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • You respect those that only respect you? I suppose that's a pretty decent philosophy to live by...
    (However there will always be those people who will not respect you... but in turn want respect from you.)

If you are a big Pokémon fan, you definitely found the right forums! I can't really think of a better place for you then right here at the Pokécommunity. ;D

Who doesn't like Mew?
    It's just so cute, and it can learn every TM and HM. Who seriously wouldn't like that?!
    (To all the Mew haters out there... don't answer that question, kay? xD)

Well, I'm sure that you are going to make friends Rayquaza killer. Most of the members here are incredibly friendly. I'm sure you will have no problems making a few buddies. Just remember to have some fun, eh? Welcome to the community.

Back