• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about the English version of Pokemon Adventures

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • Well, I was looking on Amazon today and I tried searching for specific volumes of the Adventures series, but the only problem is there are like, two different versions for each volume it seems. x__x

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b?url=search-alias=stripbooks&field-keywords=Pokemon+adventures+4 The first two appear to both be volume 4...The only difference is that one seems to be from 1999 and the other from 2002. I'm afraid to buy Adventures if it turns out I got the wrong one or something. x.x;;

-Neko

Years
  • umm..

I've heard about this either here or at the Serebii forums and it turns out that the ones from 1999 contain only 3-4 chapters while the later ones contain whole volumes.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Really? Huh. That's weird. o__O I would definitely go for the 2001-02 ones then..The only thing is for some reason they are like, 30+ dollars on amazon. x___x;;;

Thanks for helping me out. :3

-Neko

Back