• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloak Ball in Golden Sun: The Lost Age?

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    I've played both Golden Sun games thrice and I was really wondering if the cloak ball has ANY sort of use in the second game. Any help would be welcome! :knockedou

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    I am aware that you use the Cloak Ball in the shadows in the first game, but I would like to know about any areas that the Cloak Ball could be useful in The Lost Age. :confused:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    I don't recall ever actually needing the cloak ball when I played, so I'm assuming no. However, they might have thrown curveballs in the hidden dungeon (and I forgot about it). STill, I doubt you need the cloak ball.

Years
    If I remember correctly, you use the cloak ball in the secret dungeon, and nothing else really, but it's a fun item to have :)

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    It's like the orb of force. There's only 1 use in total in the lost age (and the weapon isn't even that good. I can get MUCH better with RNG methods. lol).

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    It's like the orb of force. There's only 1 use in total in the lost age (and the weapon isn't even that good. I can get MUCH better with RNG methods. lol).
    Actually two. One to get a fire djinn from one of hitting one of those tree stumps in Contingo(I think...I dont remember that much), and the other was for Masamune. The sword is good for Ivan, Sheeba, or Jenna.

What secret dungeon? My memory is fuzzy...

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    You are correct. However I heard there is another place for that same Mars dijinn to appear without force (of course, it's all speculation. I'm not even sure if you can actually get the extra 4 dijinn if you don't transfer).

The hidden dungeon is the one where you need all 72 dijinn to unlock. It's the place to get Dullihan and Charon among the best weapons you can get in the game (through monster drops...RNG!!!!!)

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    You are correct. However I heard there is another place for that same Mars dijinn to appear without force (of course, it's all speculation. I'm not even sure if you can actually get the extra 4 dijinn if you don't transfer).

The hidden dungeon is the one where you need all 72 dijinn to unlock. It's the place to get Dullihan and Charon among the best weapons you can get in the game (through monster drops...RNG!!!!!)
    Oh.

Heres the deal about djinn. If you transfer 28 from the first one, then the extra four wont appear. Those extra four, are actually just a random djinn from the first game.

Oh..., that secret dungeon. Dullihan isn't that hard. I beat him with Charon, and then just using normal attacks(with mia/jenna healing). Oh yea, you DONT need cloak ball for the dungeon. And the name of the dungeon is Anemos Inner Sanctum, thats why I was confused.

I guess its so easy because my entire group is level 99...

Last edited:

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    lol yeah that explains it. I had to fight him when I wasl ike level 70 or so (I don't recall now). That was one tough battle even with all the Excaliburs and secret drops flying everywhere. lol

Back