• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

game trade: metroid zero mission

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    i have been looking for about...a year and a half now for metroid zero mission, with little to no luck, ive seen it on ebay, but never had the parents to buy it for me (i would have payed i swear) so as a last resort, a plea.

-link removed-

all information on the trade is in the above video, please read the description for more details.
    you may post in this thread any questions, offers or anything you see related to the topic.
    if you know a friend who has the game, tell them aswell.

i know the games im offering arent really the best but they are ok in my opinion.
    oh as an added extra, anyone on pokecommunity who trades will recieve a copy of the original metroid on gba with there choice, and free yugioh game, i am only looking for on copy so i will have to choose based on whether i can trust them, and im sure this site is full of those i can trust.
    thank you and happy trading
    maxxa

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back