• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new here

mindfreak

Belgium Rom hacker
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Hi everybody I'm Mindfreak and I'm new here.
    Well not really new I joined this site long ago cause i wanted to download something for romhacking.

About me:
    I'm dutch (Belgium) so sorry for my bad English.
    I'm 14 years old and i like the Pokemon games (my favorite is gold)
    My favorite band is dragonforce.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Welcome to PC~ Hope you have a great time here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Heh, Pokemon G/S/C were my fave Pokemon games ^^ I really hope they release second gen. remakes for the DS soon...

I also joined this site for the same reason XD There are some pretty sweet rom hacks on here XD

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • OMG you are my new best friend. I LOVE dragonforce! I'm sending you a friend request right now!

Welcome to PC mindfreak! I can already tell by your love of dragonforce that you will fit in just fine! So if you have any questions about anything just give me a PM!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Bad English? I wouldn't have even been able to tell if you hadn't said anything!
    One must not put-down their speaking abilities when they are, indeed, good with them.

Welcome to PC, MindFreak.
    I originally joined the community for a similar reason, though I think it was more to do with the tutorials than the tools. However, the main reason for my joining was still rom-hacking. Since then I have retired from that business and moved on in my PC life.
    (I just lost the spark to create projects, you know?)

None-the-less, I wish you all the luck you will ever need in completing your hacking endeavors!

Oh, you and Bludycomicsinc have the right idea. Pokémon Gold was the best game there ever was. There is no arguing with that. ;D

I'm sure you will find PC capable of feeding your rom-hacking needs.
    I hope you have lot's of fun!

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
  • Ah, welcome.

Lol, are you trying to pull one over on us by saying you have bad english?

Gold was an OK game, but as you can tell from my name, I love 4th Gen!

My favorite Dragonforce song is Fire and Flames. How about yours?

Oh and, welcome to PC. Enjoy your stay! =D

mindfreak

Belgium Rom hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome to PC, MindFreak.
    I originally joined the community for a similar reason, though I think it was more to do with the tutorials than the tools. However, the main reason for my joining was still rom-hacking. Since then I have retired from that business and moved on in my PC life.
    (I just lost the spark to create projects, you know?)

None-the-less, I wish you all the luck you will ever need in completing your hacking endeavors!

Thanks,but I'm never been able to finish a hack.
    Maybe I'll finish my next hack.

My favorite Dragonforce song is Fire and Flames. How about yours?
    Hmm,my favorite song....
    Well i think that my favorite dragonforce song is Where dragons rule.
    (And my second one is revolution deathsquad.)

Back