• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

kinda back

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • We certainly hope you can contribute a little more as well!

So, welcome back to PC, Nid Player! Hope you enjoy yourself!

Years
  • Welcome back! It's easy to contribute, just look around for an interesting topic and post your thoughts or opinions. Welcome back to PC!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Well then welcome back Nid player.

I sure hope you stay longer this time, make sure too check up on the Rules/FAQ if you didn't last time, have fun contributing to PokeCommunity

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • May wasn't that long ago... I'm sure you will have no troubles catching up on everything!
    Welcome back to the community! I hope you enjoy it more this time around. ;D

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • Hey,

Welcome back to PokeCommunity.Stay active and i hope you stay here.Read the rules and the faq. This forum has updated the V-Bulletin version,so reading the faq will you help you. Anyways,have fun!

TLM

Back