• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here's a random question for you...

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    How hard would it be to choose 6 pokemon from DP and import them to PBR without the use of the DS top screen? My DS is severly broken so I though I could play through PBR should this be an easy process =]

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • LMAO!!!

damn that sucks

but aske to borrow your friends DS for a night

or if your really good you memorized the screens and steps

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • It shouldn't be that tough, you have to choose "connect to wii" instead of starting the actual d/p game, then the ds and wii just communicate with eachother and you really just need your tv once your ds connects to the wii, it copies all the pokemon in your party and pc and thats it, you are done.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Ah, so you can pick from any of your pokes from the TV?
    Does the "Connect to PBR" option come at the end of the list?

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Ah, so you can pick from any of your pokes from the TV?
    Does the "Connect to PBR" option come at the end of the list?

Yeah, the Connect to Wii option is at the end of the list. The DS then transfers ALL your pokemon to the Wii and your tv will say "COMPLETE BLAH BLAH" then your DS will turn off automatically and you just do whatever with your pokemon on PBR.

Back