• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Melody's Showcase Place Thing WRRYY~

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    ;D
    I've been working with Photoshop CS2 for a good few months now, after spending about a year with the GIMP and then making the switch (you probably don't wanna know how I did it; but let's just say I didn't need to pay a cent)
    I've noticed a lot of people around here use C4Ds...I don't. xD;; And probably never will, as my last attempt at a C4D sig ended up in an epic fail.

breakingdawnsig.png

mylittlenightmaresigcopy.png

doomdesire__sigcopy.png

tokyolights__sig.png

cheeraway__sig.png

All of these were shoppe requests done less than a month ago (sans the first one and second-to-last one which were for myself); the last 3 being done less than 2 days ago. I've begun relying less on brushes and more on textures/patterns, along with layer modes. I've begun using the Polygonal lasso tool to crop rather than the magic wand. Makes the job SO much easier.

As for avatars...

sisterloveavi.png
    breakingavi.png
    wanderer__avi.png
    doomdesire__avi.png
    tokyolights__avi.png
    cheeraway__avi.png

I rely heavily on textures and tutorials. xD But I'm usually prouder of these than the sigs themselves, even though I do these last 90% of the time.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • thats some good stuff u've got there,my favorite has to be Tokyo Lights,it just looks awesome and also i'm sure u'll get around with c4d and other effects u have trouble with.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    First banner is good as it compliments the render's art well.
    Others are messy and a bit too random with composition.
    wanderer__avi.png and tokyolights__avi.png are the best avatars there. =D

Back