• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon : Ragnarok Quest

djloi

Noob Hacker
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 8, 2017
Pokemon : Ragnarok Adventure

Pokemon : Ragnarok Adventure (Might change d name anytime)

Hack Of: Ruby

Introduction​

Hey there. I guess no one know me. I am new to this community and still learning how to hack. Thus, I came an idea of my hack and I hope you guys could help me up =)

Storyline

You are Novice who just came to Midgard Region with your aunt. Like everyone people in Midgard Region, you wanted to be best job user in this region. To achieve your dream, you need help from Native Monster who help you battle. Once you reach Midgard Region, you save Prof Maya and receive your first Native Monster. Thus, you begin your journey around Midgard region.

Features

• Using monster from RO (Ragnarok Online) instead of pokemon.
• Have two main rivals.
• Job system (You start as novice and able to change up to 2nd job)
• Rune Midgard region (Follow 80% map from real RO)
• New GYM Leader
• new evil organization
• New Elite Four
• Using RO Sprite for most trainer.
• Most Native monster able evolve
• Evil Organisation controls some MVP Monster.

Screenshots

morroccotownba6.jpg

02tt0.jpg

03av8.jpg

Staff
- Since I just a beginner Hacker, I really cant do a lot stuff. I even have some difficulty in doing mapping (but i m doing my best).
- As you can see, the monster I edit was out of colour. I hope someone can help/teach me how to fix it…
- At the moment I have rough idea to make this game. So i can be plot maker and abit mapper.
- and i guess I need :

--> Mapper
--> Scripter
-->Spriter
-->Beta tester

For those who interested, you may PM me. Beside, I really hope someone can help me to improve better =)

Last edited:

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
this is....... wierd..... but hey, who'm i to talk? this is your hack. well, good luck and i hope this makes it to the hack's showcase.

YAY! FIRST POST!

djloi

Noob Hacker
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 8, 2017
hmm...i wanted to follow like RO which u can get quest and battle monster as well

Back