• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Welcome to PC, Gam3r47!

So you're a big battle recorder, eh? You'll want to check out our Wifi Battle Stadium, where you can even post your own thread for battles if you like =P

There's plenty of other things to do here besides battling. Have a look around and I'm sure you'll find some cool topics to post on.

So make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and get posting! I'll see you around =P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well hello there, Gam3r47 from YouTube!
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity.
    I see you joined almost a year ago, my friend. Did you join and forget about this fine community? xD

Well, I'm sure you're going to have a great time here. If you don't mind me asking, do you like anything else about the Pokemon franchise? The anime, the TCG, the manga perhaps? Most new members tend to be into many things, but I suppose you could be a true "Gam3r" at heart, huh? ;D

Hope you have a great time making your posts and finding people to record battles with. I'm sure there will be many members around here that would be willing to assist you in your little projects.
    (Just make sure you ask their permission before you record though. xD)

Take care!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hello,welcome to PC,since ya love gaming the best place would be the Wifi battle stadium woot. Make sure to have as much fun as you possibly can,and read the Rules &FAQ. Hope to see ya around soon

Paul

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I have seen many battles online (when I was bored), maybe even yours. Welcome to the community.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I believe I may have watched one of
    your battles at some point.
    Anyways, Welcome to PC!

You'll want to head round to the Wi-Fi Battles Section,
    for maximum enjoyment xD

Back