• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angels' Curse

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Rated PG-16
    For Language, violence, and mention of drugs.
    "Oi! Get up off yer asses ya lazy bums! Yer are on an eternal voyage with me!" The man raised his hands and then brought down to his chest." 'You sail on the dreaded ship the Devils Curse, with Captain Samestos. When on board my ship ya will listen to me and only me. " He paced back infront of those that said they were sailors,"If ya try 'un pull a fast on meeh, then it is off with yur little head. Do you understand me?" He stopped and waited for the nods. "Good, I like it that way. Now get those supplies up on board before the navy comes ovar 'ere." Samestos stood and watched as they brought the supplies on board. "Hurry up now," he yelled wanting to set sail. "You!" He pointed to a man trying to sneak off "You are a navy scum, trying to sneak off and tell the navy are ya?"

"N-No.. honestly.. I swear" the man said waving his hands infront of him.

The Samestos walked up to him, and then stopped at a close range. He pulled out his dagger and then asked the frightened man a question,"Now, tell me boy, what is yer name?" he asked, the knife grazing the traitor's sking along his chin.

"I-I am Vlat Jackson" he replied shakingly. Then struggled to be free, as Samestos grabbed his shirt front.

"Well then Jackson, prepare to eat steel" he said, running the dagger along his neck with extreme pressure. The cut wasn't that deep, but deep enough to cause the man to bleed out. He threw him on the ground, and turned away at the bone shattering thud that hit the ground. "Now, let that be an example fer all of yeh" the captain said infuriated. He noticed the man crawling away to which he was angered even more. He quickly ran up and stomped on the man. "Listen 'ere, navy scum are just a waste of my time, I won't be bother with you-or any navy for that matter.." he tossed Jackson into the sea, him being swept away into the sea. He then again turned back to the crew. "Tonight we sail, We are sailing to a small island, got it?" his crew nodded. Samestos, was a new captain pirate, and could not show weakness now. Soon, this ship was feared of, and brought havoc to all the seas.

The Legend..
    It was said to be that, their was once a pirate ship so mystical, so divine, and so powerful that they faced the gods themselves. They over powered the gods, and took rule of the heavens. They soon grew bored, and needed succesors, as all life comes to an end even that of a god. So, they decided to hold a test. It composed of many trials, many of which were deadly.

Please note, this ins't revolved around pirates, only the legend. This is also, a couple hundred years after Tales of Symphonia.
    ^Proluge

So? Any Grammar mistakes or things like that?

Back