• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Comcast Pokecommunity Down??

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
  • Hey, I luckily have been able to (with great difficulty, and only temporarily) connect to a Motorola network most likely using DSL, but My network, and as my dad thinks, more networks have been unable to reach PC. I think it is because PC changed IPs last night/this morning and comcast still has it listed under its old IP.

Is this happening to anyone else (hah probably not because you guys would most likely not be on PC)? Also, does anyone have any suggestions to fix this, if there is a way?

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • No, Comcast just sucks. Take it from me

Actually, we've been having some server problems; sometimes it's up, and sometimes it's down.
    Database errors like this will probably be fixed soon though, you're not the only one getting a slow Pokecommunity.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • there was a SHORT period where PC's IP was down.. we switched to another one during that time and back when the issue was fixed. Some clients and DNS servers MAY have the switched IP still... if you are on windows, open a cmd prompt (start > run > cmd) and type in:
    Code:
    ipconfig /flushdns

also clear your PC cookies and then try again.

Back