• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Varjak Paw- The New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Plot-

Varjak Paw. Many cats know the name. Varjak Paw was a Mesopotamian Blue cat, but not your average "everyday" cat, either. His eyes were Amber, and the color of danger. His family always treated him differently, and he always acted differently. His family called themselved "Sophisticated" cats, but Varjak Paw thought of himself as otherwise. He learned about The Way Of Jalal through stories his grandfather told him. His grandfather was killed of two large black cats brought in by a stranger, and Varjak Paw escaped. He learned more about The Way Of Jalal as he traveled, through dreams. He had the ability to enter Mesopotamia, a beautiful place concealed in the dream realms. Jalal, a cat in Mesopotamia, taught him while he was there. He traveled with two other cats, also. Varjak paw succeeded in learning The Way Of Jalal, and has kept it a family secret for years.

Now, in the newer years, Varjak Paw has died of old age. Days have gone by, and some cats have dreamed of finding The Way. There are other cats that have been born with amber eyes, and have been researched by other cats. Some cats are special though...

and they know The Way.

These cats dont know all of the arts, but they have been told stories about Varjak Paw. The cats know all about Varjak Paw and his ancestor, Jalal. A new clan of cats have also moved into the city, and they arent very nice either. They have taken over Sally Bones' spot as ruler of the west side, and now, its up to those special cats to learn the rest of The Way and stop them from finding out how to use The Way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Your Role-

You can either be a cat in The Resistance, the group of new cats that rule over the West Side, or you can be a special cat. If you are in The Resistance, you help the leader rule over the West Side. You might be told to stand gaurd or to go out and kill the special cats. If you are a special cat, you must travel and meet other special cats to help you learn and also to help you on your travels.
List of techniques in The Way of Jalal-

Shadow Walking
Moving Circles
Slow Time
Open Mind
Hunting
(other two will be revealed)
SignUp-

Cat Name- (whats your character's mame)
Gender- (Male Or Female?)
Breed- (what breed of cat?)
Size- (Height AND Weight)
Eyes- (Eye Color)
Fur Color- (...)
History- (Short Explanation On Where You Were Born, How You Found Out You Knew The Way Of Jalal, And So On.)
Personality- (What does your cat act like around other cats?)
Techniques- (Only Two For Now.)
RP Sample- (Optional, But Itll Be Easier To Be Accepted With This.)
Rules-

1. No GodModding. It Completely Ruins The RPG, And Annoys Other People.
2. Dont Meet Someone, Start Meowing On About Something, And Leave The Other Person Hanging For A Week. Its Even More Annoying Then Above.
3. Have fun.
4. Be creative.
5. No bad words, But words like Crap,Darn, or Damn are fine. Just no bad words. XD
6. Put "Lil' Weasel" At The End Of Your Post So I Know You Read The Rules.

Thats about it I think. Also, I hope you have fun! =D

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
Cat Name- Socks
Gender- Male
Breed- A calico cat(I know this isn't a breed of cat but I couldn't find it's actual breed name:\)
Size- Socks is about 11 inches tall and weighs about 35 lbs.
Eyes- Blue
Fur Color- mostly orange with few blotches of black. He has white feet and it looks like he wears socks.
History- (Short Explanation On Where You Were Born, How You Found Out You Knew The Way Of Jalal, And So On.)
Personality- (What does your cat act like around other cats?)
Techniques- Shadow Walking and Hunting.
RP Sample- (Optional, But Itll Be Easier To Be Accepted With This.)

Lil' Weasel! Also I would like to be a special cat:D

Will finish later:):)

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Cat Name- Kyoji

Gender- Male

Breed- Savannah

Size- 12in's 30lbs

Eyes-Amber

Fur Color-Light Brown

History-Kyoji was born on a quite tranquil Grassland environment.His parents was fairly nice but his dad was very strict.His mom was caring and loving.One day Kyoji was out running and playing when all of a sudden a mysterious animal popped out of nowhere.It seem almost as if time had stopped for him.he wondered around the animal for a while.He saw everything in slow motion the dew on the leaves drop from the rain fall 2 days ago. it Freaked him out so he ran back home scared and terrified of what happened.He hoped it would never happen again but it did.

Personality- Around other cats Kyoji is mostly friendly.he considers himself more of a leader than a follower even though he can be swept in a crowd easily.he tries hard to be liked by everybody so he'll do anything to accomplish his goals and make everybody as happy as he can,but of course he do have limits.most of the time he don't really have to get the attention.But to make somebody happy he might get them flowers and candy.or even boost there ego what ever he can be liked by everybody

Techniques-Slow Time,Open Mind

RP Sample- "Men I guess it's been long enough maybe i can go back out now" Yamagi wandered he peeked his head out side

'the coast is clear guys come on" Yamagi whispered to veemon,wormmon, and terriermon

The 4 of them snuck out of the room and went to the closest teleporter and teleported to

"You guys ready for a another adventure" Yamagi said with a giant smile on his face

"you bet" Veemon said

"Yep lets go" Terriermon said jumping on yamagi,s head

"Okay lets go Yamagi " wormmon said crawling on Yamagi's Shoulder

They all waited to see where they were going

"well Yamagi" wormmon asked anxiously

"Hold on hold on iam about.. to tell you" Yamagi said

Wormmon looked at yamagi neverouly

"its a place called Blue House sky wi......" yamagi Yelled

Being transported before he could finish the locations name, it surprised Everybody when a tamer and his 3 digimon crashed in on them

"Ohhhh Yea guys wats going on" Yamagi said while scratching his head

after getting straight in off the floor they Yamagi decided to introduce himself

"A guys iam Yamagi and this are my best friends Wormonm,Veemon,and of Course Terriermon" Yamagi said with a welcoming smile on his face

"Nice to meet u guys" wormmon Said

"wat up guys " terriermon said

Yamagi looks up at terriermon like to say i wish you would be gentleman like

"................ " Veemon said

Yamagi bops Veemon on the head, Introduce yourself veemon

"Iam Veemon" Veemon mumbled

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Pending.

Just try to lengthen up your personality a bit. For example, How does he try to get other's attention,, What does he try to do to make others happy, ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back