• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Island Mystery (3rd Take!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Pokemon Island Mystery

Hack of: Firered or Ruby (depends if I get Kyledove's Tiles into Ruby by my birthday, which is going well)

Story: A tournament is happening within the many islands. You want to be part of the action and get your starter - a choice between Chinchou, Sunkern and Hoothoot. People have reported sights of Magma and Aqua troops, but these rumors aren't that frequent. However, as you progress and get badge after badge, you stumble upon plans to that involve awakening the 3 guardians of the Sea by Team Aqua, and the 3 controllers of the Earth by Team Magma for a war that raged thousands of years previously...

Main 6 legendaries are:
    Sea: Lugia, Manaphy (this isn't a violent pokemon, but as the story goes on, you see it has a "dark side" thanks to Aqua) and Kyogre
    Earth: Groudon, Shaymin (due to change, doesn't have violent side, but does thanks to Magma) and Regirock (might change... Not many Earth legendary's...)
    All 386 Kanto - Hoenn pokemon available, and 24 D/P pokemon too.
    Battle both teams, as well as a hidden team that is lying in wait for the fusion of Earth and Water...
    A new, hidden Fakemon legendary- don't worry, might not occur!

Team:
    Me.

List of D/P pokemon:
    1. Manaphy
    2. Phione
    3. Shaymin (might change.... Definately Land Forme)
    4. Weavile
    5. Gallade
    6. Magnezone
    7. Electivire
    8. Magmortar
    9. Dialga*
    10. Palkia*
    11. Giratina*
    12. Rhyperior
    13. Mismagius
    14. Yanmega
    15. Turtwig
    16. Grotle
    17. Torterra
    18. Chimchar
    19. Monferno
    20. Infernape
    21. Piplup
    22. Prinplup
    23. Empoleon
    24. Rotom**
    All * pokemon are hopefully going to be tied together in a Side Quest involving the hero and what happens after the E4, as well as the main legendaries.

A little spoil if possible to achieve, it will be in:

Spoiler:

Rotom will be essential, along with Celebi to reveal the Old Chateau's past, and its importance to Red, the 1st hero...

Anyway, a few rules:

No trying to tell me Firered is better. I don't care.
    No asking for betas
    No asking to be a team member unless I put a notice about it here.

Anyway, thanks to the poll, I have a Gym and E4 list now:

1. Dark
    2. Fire
    3. Normal
    4. Bug (might switch Bug and Fire though)
    5. Grass
    6. Water/Electric
    7. Ground/Rock
    8. Psychic

E4
    1. Steel
    2. Dragon
    3. Water/Ice
    4. Chaos (Psychic and Dark, like Espeon and Umbreon)

Starters will be:

Chinchou, Sunkern, Taillow/Spearow/Hoothoot
    Water/Electric < Grass < Flying < Water/Electric... etc

Notice: Everything will be started again onto Ruby. I have put a few of the tiles in the FR version of kyledoves Tiles into Ruby, and I plan to remap everything to fit.

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    Thanks Jordy. I may only need a scripter and probably an assistant mapper. But thanks.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    I will try to stick to this hack, but I may have chosen a hard time to set this up, due to mock exams in the UK a bit after Easter, so progress may be slow. I may advertise for another person to help me in this, and I may make a team.

HFI, thanks.

Also, I have disabled my rep, as I was negative repped for my last post (which had nothing wrong in it). If you wish to praise me, you can donate some ideas.

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    This story reveals the wars in various stages. The beginning, the interfering of the teams and the aftermath, which all affect the hero and make him stop it. These scenes include (if possible):
    The past (shown by Dialga, the first war between Land and Sea, and how it was stopped)

this is possible as i have seen a video clip of a hack which turned the screen to black and white and showed a cut-scene

the place where the cut scene takes place would obviously have to be mapped before hand though...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    xD
    I thought so!
    Maybe we should think of a good name like
    Island Mystery: ???? instead of fourth take xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back