• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, I decided to make this after seeing the 'Devamp GSC', and I thought hey, why not revamp them?, so, here I am! =]

Rules

• No stealing, of course.
    • No need to claim; just do the Pokémon you'd like.
    • If two people do the same Pokémon at one time, I'll choose the better one.
    • You can do either the Gold, Silver, or Crystal sprites - it doesn't matter. You can also do either the HeartGold or SoulSilver sprites.
    • Please only have a white or transparent background.
    • Please make your sprite 80 x 80 pixels (80 pixels tall, 80 pixels wide).
    • Do not submit the shiny colored sprites. I am currently not taking them until we (or if we) get the normal colored first.
    • We are not doing duplicates. Meaning, if the Raichu Crystal sprite has been done, you may not submit the Silver or Gold sprite.
    • Please do not attach one sprite to another. I am not separating them for you and they will be rejected.

Lists

Normal Front

Spoiler:

Normal Back

Spoiler:

Shiny Front

• Spoiler:

Shiny Back

• Spoiler:

Example

Here is Slowking's Gold sprite (left) as opposed to its HeartGold/SoulSilver sprite (right):
    199.png
    199.png

Now here's the revamp:
    YadokinguRevamp2.png

Sources

GSC Sources

Spoiler:

HeartGold/SoulSilver Sources

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The shading on the head is a little awkward. Mind fixing that up just a bit? I think the lighter purple should be a little more toward the top and in a wider range, don't you agree? Other than that, it's fabulous! ^^

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    The shading on the head is a little awkward. Mind fixing that up just a bit? I think the lighter purple should be a little more toward the top and in a wider range, don't you agree? Other than that, it's fabulous! ^^

Okay, all done! And Umbreon too! ^^

I personally don't like the shading on either of them....
    I'll claim another tomorrow, because I know a certain evil Marx and Meta Knight whom I feel like taking down right now. >D
    But then again they're too awesome.... Oh well.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Espeon is great! Though it's difficult to point out Umbreon's mouth. So, perhaps, darken it a little? ^^ But I'll definitely use Espeon.

ShaySkymin

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Espeon is great! Though it's difficult to point out Umbreon's mouth. So, perhaps, darken it a little? ^^

Umbreon's mouth isn't there, and it's not supposed to be.

You might also want to style your list like mine, i.e:

196 Espeon:
    picture.php
    By ShaySkymin

It's cleaner and easier that way.
    OTHER EDIIIIT:::
    Beat Marx and Meta Knight already haha, Kirby Super Star Ultra is just too awesome.
    The other eeveelutions (Flareon, Jolteon and Vaporeon) please. <3

Last edited:

ShaySkymin

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Here are some that I made a while back:

133eevee.png
    134vaporeon.png
    135jolteon.png
    136flareon.png
    196espeon.png
    197umbreon.png
    Scuzzums, I claimed Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon and Eevee, and done Espeon and Umbreon. Please, read.
    --------
    Working on Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon and Eevee ATM. Update list with my Umbreon and cleaner style, maybe?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • If you wanna fix it, that's fine. I just had them lying around, and thought I would contribute since they were already done, but yeah other than that I really don't do sprites anymore.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Silver Yutaka said:
    lugiarevamp.png

I tried I don't think its very good sorry

Excellent job! ^^ It's very good, don't worry. =]

Proof! said:
    If you wanna fix it, that's fine. I just had them lying around, and thought I would contribute since they were already done, but yeah other than that I really don't do sprites anymore.

That's fine. Thanks for your contributions! ^^

Back