• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lunarock Group

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
Years
  • Thread post edited.
    It's now a giant picture with all the information
    (aside from the Team Members, since that needs to be edited.)
    It stretches, thus the spoiler tag. Anyway,

Click the hidden content!

finalumbra.gif

Spoiler:

Current Team Members:

-=-=-=-=-=-
    Penumbra - Mapper, Story Maker, Hack Director, Dialogue/Text Editor, Banner Maker, Team Leader, Base Spriter
    Todoriki Heh Heh Heh - Mapper, Palette Editor, Tile Editor
    Red Apple™ - Music Editor, Mapper, Palette Editor/Custom Tiler.
    Milk - Custom Graphics, In-game Graphics
    Poketto Monsuta - Scripter, Co-Team Leader, Hack Director, Story Maker, Story Scripter, Forum Handler.
    -=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited:

Red Apple™

Banned
    Years
  • Skills:Mapper and Music Editor
    Proof of work:go to youtube and go to darkmanmegabotexe's channel and u will see alot of hacks made by me
    Past experience:A POKEMON HACK
    Contact information:in darkmanmegabotexe youtube channel
    Why choose Lunarock:lol, maybe you guys will accept me as a member

Penumbra

Years
  • Todoroki said:
    Skills:Mapper and Music Editor
    Proof of work:go to youtube and go to darkmanmegabotexe's channel and u will see alot of hacks made by me
    Past experience:A POKEMON HACK
    Contact information:in darkmanmegabotexe youtube channel
    Why choose Lunarock:lol, maybe you guys will accept me as a member

Okay, whence I find who's hiding behind the Todorki Todoroki mask,
    I'll add you. ^_^

P.S: The Contact info. part doesn't really matter.
    There are three standard ways I'll only contact
    you by: DtD Forums (Team Forum)
    Lunarock Group (This Thread)
    PM.

Red Apple™

Banned
    Years
  • yea i could remix music and send it 2 u it will be in midi format, and can u change me from mapper to graphic editor if u dont know what it means graphic editor edits trees,houses,objects and stuff, its your choice, but i am an expert in graphic editor then mapper.

PS: contact me by aim and my aim screen name is pUnKnO 3 and thats the easiest way 2 contact me because i dont visit these threads that much, and also give me your aim so i could send you those remix

Last edited:

Penumbra

Years
  • yea i could remix music and send it 2 u it will be in midi format, and can u change me from mapper to graphic editor if u dont know what it means graphic editor edits trees,houses,objects and stuff, its your choice, but i am an expert in graphic editor then mapper.

PS: contact me by aim and my aim screen name is pUnKnO 3 and thats the easiest way 2 contact me because i dont visit these threads that much, and also give me your aim so i could send you those remix

About the graphic editor thing, sure. I don't really understand how editing tiles work, though. If you edit a tileset, will the already-made maps change with it, or will you have to manually change it again? I've already done 3 maps, so if you're planning on adding custom tilesets, they need to include edits of tiles in already-done maps.

Also, I don't even know what "aim" is, let alone have one ;P Sorry.

Red Apple™

Banned
    Years
  • About the graphic editor thing, sure. I don't really understand how editing tiles work, though. If you edit a tileset, will the already-made maps change with it, or will you have to manually change it again? I've already done 3 maps, so if you're planning on adding custom tilesets, they need to include edits of tiles in already-done maps.

Also, I don't even know what "aim" is, let alone have one ;P Sorry.

dont worry about it i will make the tilesets look really hot!!!! also dont you know whats aol aim? its a chat system, so i suggest you download it and register a screen name.

Penumbra

Years
  • dont worry about it i will make the tilesets look really hot!!!! also dont you know whats aol aim? its a chat system, so i suggest you download it and register a screen name.

Okay. We'll give you the hack last (before the Pre-Alpha is released, which ends the game at the first Gym Leader) so you can revamp the tiles and what not. First, I'll build most of the maps as an outline of what I want them to look like, and you can just put the new tiles over them. Btw, I'll PM you our forum to see your progress. Idc if you tell anyone, it's a locked forum anyway. I have to accept members :P I'm at Part 2 of the story and around part 5 will the Gym Leader finally show. Then, I could hand you the hack :)

Also, I might consider aim if the other members are up for it. If we're going to benefit one, it might as well benefit every one.

Red Apple™

Banned
    Years

• Okay. We'll give you the hack last (before the Pre-Alpha is released, which ends the game at the first Gym Leader) so you can revamp the tiles and what not. First, I'll build most of the maps as an outline of what I want them to look like, and you can just put the new tiles over them. Btw, I'll PM you our forum to see your progress. Idc if you tell anyone, it's a locked forum anyway. I have to accept members :P I'm at Part 2 of the story and around part 5 will the Gym Leader finally show. Then, I could hand you the hack :)

Also, I might consider aim if the other members are up for it. If we're going to benefit one, it might as well benefit every one.

is there any new script u put in the hack? and how many maps have u finished so far? also why dont u just download aim its all free, rolling on the floor laughing, lol

PokettoMonsuta

Cut the subsplicity
    Years
  • As a group, there are plenty of other methods of communication. Sorry if you take this to offense, but adding a new method required for the group is basically just for you. If we have a rise in people wanting to converse via AIM (which I highly doubt, since posts are mainly from Penumbra and you), then we'll reconsider a new requirement for the team.

Penumbra

Years
  • is there any new script u put in the hack? and how many maps have u finished so far? also why dont u just download aim its all free, rolling on the floor laughing, lol

If I answer yes, will that form any problems?
    Anyway, once 1KD Returns or Poketto begins working on Part 1-2 of the hacks,
    scripts will begin rolling in. Once the story and the scripts are finished up to Part 5, the pre-alpha will release. Right now, sad to say, there are no story-based scripts
    :(
    Also, there are 4 Maps finished so far. 2 in your house (I will probably add more maps to the house) along with a map in a dream, with the main hometown. Again, once 1KD replies on our forums or on this thread (or if Poketto has some done), then things will start to roll. Unfortunately, we've already encountered a bug with one of the warps/maps (the one in the dream) so things are off to a bumpy start. Don't worry, this is just a minor kink. If necessary, we'll remove the dream from the story in a whole, but for now, we'll be trying to work around the errors or treat the flaws.

Red Apple™

Banned
    Years
  • If I answer yes, will that form any problems?
    Anyway, once 1KD Returns or Poketto begins working on Part 1-2 of the hacks,
    scripts will begin rolling in. Once the story and the scripts are finished up to Part 5, the pre-alpha will release. Right now, sad to say, there are no story-based scripts
    :(
    Also, there are 4 Maps finished so far. 2 in your house (I will probably add more maps to the house) along with a map in a dream, with the main hometown. Again, once 1KD replies on our forums or on this thread (or if Poketto has some done), then things will start to roll. Unfortunately, we've already encountered a bug with one of the warps/maps (the one in the dream) so things are off to a bumpy start. Don't worry, this is just a minor kink. If necessary, we'll remove the dream from the story in a whole, but for now, we'll be trying to work around the errors or treat the flaws.

when i begin the graphic editing can i edit some maps and make it look little more batter?

As a group, there are plenty of other methods of communication. Sorry if you take this to offense, but adding a new method required for the group is basically just for you. If we have a rise in people wanting to converse via AIM (which I highly doubt, since posts are mainly from Penumbra and you), then we'll reconsider a new requirement for the team.

ok ok, relax its no big deal

Last edited:

Penumbra

Years
  • when i begin the graphic editing can i edit some maps and make it look little more batter?
    One map has been officially crossed out until further notice: The one in the dream. But I've added 2 new maps to the story, one being Oaks lab which will be worked on later. For now, I'll prefer if you stuck to tile editing. Honestly, there's nothing to really improve on the maps, visual-wise, excluding tile revamping, of course. If you read the thread post, you'd see that I'm not really looking for those kind of mappers, unless it includes custom tiling... Right now, I don't want anything edited. Important maps which are part of the storyline will be made by me. If there are any paths or caves or forests, etc that aren't as important as a map from the storyline, then you could edit it ^-^. For now, everything's perfectly placed, so I don't feel the need for editing. Sorry. There's nothing you can really do at this early point of the hack. You could probably work on the new tiles or remixed music, perhaps? If you're going to start remixing music, I'll drop my requests here.

P.S: To the dubious thread watchers who are unsure of the potential of the game we're currently hacking
    and can't decide whether to join or not, screen shots will be posted of our team's work
    once 1KD is finished his work and the rigs up some scripts! ...Or Poketto. Any day now...

Red Apple™

Banned
    Years
  • One map has been officially crossed out until further notice: The one in the dream. But I've added 2 new maps to the story, one being Oaks lab which will be worked on later. For now, I'll prefer if you stuck to tile editing. Honestly, there's nothing to really improve on the maps, visual-wise, excluding tile revamping, of course. If you read the thread post, you'd see that I'm not really looking for those kind of mappers, unless it includes custom tiling... Right now, I don't want anything edited. Important maps which are part of the storyline will be made by me. If there are any paths or caves or forests, etc that aren't as important as a map from the storyline, then you could edit it ^-^. For now, everything's perfectly placed, so I don't feel the need for editing. Sorry. There's nothing you can really do at this early point of the hack. You could probably work on the new tiles or remixed music, perhaps? If you're going to start remixing music, I'll drop my requests here.

P.S: To the dubious thread watchers who are unsure of the potential of the game we're currently hacking
    and can't decide whether to join or not, screen shots will be posted of our team's work
    once 1KD is finished his work and the rigs up some scripts! ...Or Poketto. Any day now...

ok, so u want me to remix music (midi) and send it 2 u? and are u gonna add day and night system on your hack?

Penumbra

Years
  • ok, so u want me to remix music (midi) and send it 2 u? and are u gonna add day and night system on your hack?

No. Just start remixing the music. I can't work Sappy for beans, so you'll have to upload it. Also, yes we're planning to add D/N system. The four stage one by. Um. That person. Don't remember his/her name, but we're waiting for a FR/LG Version.

>>THREAD POST EDITED<<

Red Apple™

Banned
    Years
  • No. Just start remixing the music. I can't work Sappy for beans, so you'll have to upload it. Also, yes we're planning to add D/N system. The four stage one by. Um. That person. Don't remember his/her name, but we're waiting for a FR/LG Version.

>>THREAD POST EDITED<<

ok if you put day and night system on the hack put the day and night system after the hack is completely finished. and yes i spent hours to make remixes in midi format for this hack and hear is the link:
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/14262923/74fca08b/POKEMON_MUSIC__MIDI_.html

Last edited:

Penumbra

Years
  • ok if you put day and night system on the hack put the day and night system after the hack is completely finished. and yes i spent hours to make remixes in midi format for this hack and hear is the link:
    http://www.4shared.com/dir/14262923/74fca08b/POKEMON_MUSIC__MIDI_.html

1) I didn't really request any music to be remixed yet.
    2) when I click the link, this shows up
    spacer.gif
    The file link that you requested is not valid.
    3) Just tell me what music you remixed for now,
    and I'll decide if we're ever going to use those.

PokettoMonsuta

Cut the subsplicity
    Years
  • @unoko: Do not use 4shared. Use SourceForge or whatever score_under was using for his program.
    and honestly, did you spend hours making remixes for this hack, or are you constantly using that message for every hack?
    @Penumbra: At least except the fact that he tried :)... but failed :shocked:. So anyways,
    @Unoko, your link doesn't even eexist. I suggest using RapidShare and get it over with.

Penumbra

Years
  • @unoko: Do not use 4shared. Use SourceForge or whatever score_under was using for his program.
    and honestly, did you spend hours making remixes for this hack, or are you constantly using that message for every hack?
    @Penumbra: At least except the fact that he tried :)... but failed :shocked:. So anyways,
    @Unoko, your link doesn't even eexist. I suggest using RapidShare and get it over with.

:O
    Tsk Tsk, now now, don't be so mean.
    Just because he can multi-task and you can't. ^_^
    Unoko, just tell me what you're planning ahead of time
    so things like this don't happen. I even said i'd
    drop a request of what songs I'd like remixed.

Why isn't anyone else visiting our thread.
    This is kinda boring...

Back