• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E-Reader Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
Years
  • I have some of the cards where you can slide them into the E-Reader and sometimes you can play games and such. It's neat. Does anyone know any combos (Series of PKMN Cards) to put into the E-Reader to play a cool game? Sorry if I Posted this in the wrong Forum, but it is about the TCG so I hope no one is too strict about it! :sleeping:

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
  • Yeah it actually is nifty to just have! If you look on the left side of Poke'Mon cards, it has a little bar-code-ish thing, that is used to scan it into the E-Reader. If you scan one and need more, the E-Reader will tell you which ones you need. I was just wondering if anyone had some cool card combos to scan into it.

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
  • Yeah, I know that one. Alot of them are the evolution, like Ponyta and Rapidash make some game where you jump through hoops. The Machop, Machoke, and Machamp one is smashing boulders. I wanna find out some other ones too!

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
  • EH.....Its not just Poke'Mon, its for the games too, like in FireRed you can scan Trainer Battle cards and Gym Leader Re-Battle cards. Its also for getting to the island with Ho-oh and Lugia. But, the E-Reader doesn't stop there, you can scan other stuff too.

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
  • I only Post here and on YC. And last time I was here was when I was 14 and YOU weren't here. And just because I got banned doesn't mean I was bad. I just Posted off-topic and other things one too many times. Someone Close this.

PokemonMaster

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
  • Oh ok. But, that Dual Screen looks OK, but just because of the Dual Screen? Now you can only buy certain games for it, like stupid soccer and stuff. Or, am I missing out on something?

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • All of the new Gameboy games are going to be coming out on the DS. It is good for RPG's because one screen can act as the normal game and the other can act as a map. Or one screen can act as whatever while the other screen can act like the game. It's nothing like anything anyone has seen before. You can also somehow connect it to your computer and one screen you can play the game and the other you can use as the instant messenger. Read up about it before you jump to conclusions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back