• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The next Pokemon movie should be about Combees

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think that Pokemon 14 should be a road trip movie with Combees as the central theme. It should be called "Ride of the Combees".

My idea is that Ash, Dawn and Brock need to travel across a huge desert to get to their next destination, but the journey would be impossible on foot so they're forced to take a bus. The only bus that's heading in their direction is also being used by three Combee farmers, all of whom are hoping to attend the annual Pollen Festival in a small town on the other side of the desert,and they have their Combees in tow. The three farmers don't actually know one another, but they all get on the bus together and so do Ash, Dawn and Brock.

The three Combee farmers each have very different personalities – one of them is a super-patriotic veteran of the Vietnam War, one of them is a hippie who hates establishment and condones love between humans and Pokemon, and one of them is a radical feminist who likes the Combees because of their female-centric society. Their personalities clash, and they also contrast with the personalities of the three protagonists, and this creates an air of coldness and contempt between the passengers at first.

However, their journey together with the Combees brings them all closer together. The moral of the story is that people should follow the Combees' example and stick together, except not literally in the case of people.

What do you think? Oscar material?

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    What is with the combee love everyone seems to like this pokeemon i think it is ugly and useless and when it evolves it is still ugly and practicly useless

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well....i think you watched the dr who easter special XD!!!!!
    Anyway all pokemon movies are about legenderys or at least have them in them. And i dont think combees will become legenderys unless they make some sort of bee legendery?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Do you have some kind of Combee fetish, all your threads have been about impossibilities to deal with Combees. A pokemon movie can never be focused on a non-legendary pokemon except for Lucario.

clobeau

Rise and Shine.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    Lol, Jolene is my Combee buddy! Go Jolene, I think it should be an episode to be honest. Jolene try to make it a bit easier for children to understand as well! Who cares if Jolene has an obsession with Combees, if its what she likes then she can type about it. It dosent matter if Jolene posts threads just about Combees, I like Combees too they're well sweet and they're not ugly (whoever said that) !!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Umm... No.

The writers will never ever EVER take into account the normal Pokemon. Movie 14 may star a 5th Gen Pokemon though :\ But not Combees, Skukys, Pidgeys, blablae4wsMons or any other normal Pokemon in existance for specialness.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Thanks, Clobeau :)

Also, the Unown are a normal Pokemon and they got their own movie...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    This would be the best Pokemon film ever, and I mean ever.
    A Vietnam vet with a lot of Combees could be a film in it's own, the sequel to Apocalypse Now possibly?

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Thanks, Clobeau :)

Also, the Unown are a normal Pokemon and they got their own movie...

But they have a mysterious backstory, unlike Combee, which is just a regular Pokemon. Not to mentioned that movie had Entei in it.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    And the only possible way it could is if the sotry was like the whole 2007-2008 mysterious deaths of the bees that appeared in the news, with the center of all this is either a drastic change in weather like in Platinum or manmade issues like Global Warming. If you went with the weather idea, it could involve Lugia and Ho-oh, and maybe perhaps the legendary cats . I do recall that in Pokemon 2000 that Lugia kept the world's weather and climate in check because when he swims on the ocean floor in the film he like the ocean's conveyer belt creates the great flow of the global conveyor belt which plays a dominant part in determining the climate of many of the Earth's regions.

So I hypothesize that since Lugia and Ho-oh are going to be in a new film that Lugia is captured by Lawrence III. So the climate overall becomes out of whack and the Combees and other Grass and insect Pokemon start to die off around the world . Ash , Dawn ,and Brock go back to the Orange Islands and hear from the girl from the second film that Ho-oh and the legendary cats have come to combat Lawrence and maybe Lugia if neccesary. Lugia breaks out of Lawrence's Pokeball and kills him, going on a Rampage throughout the orange islands before Ho-oh and Lugia combat in the final battle between the sky and sea.

I found a leaked trailer of the 13th film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV-8Ro3v_JU&feature=player_embedded

dark charmander

Gaara...
    Years
    i agree with the person who said it should it should be an episode. come to think of it it does sound alot like the doctor who easter special XD the 3 pokemon movie, yes did have unknown BUT entei was in it too. come to think of a pokemon movie that didnt have a legendary pokemon =/
    i personaly dont like combees but i think it would make a good episode ^^

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    um no comment. maybe as an episode but not entire movie. nice that you're so enthusiastic about combee though.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    So I hypothesize that since Lugia and Ho-oh are going to be in a new film that Lugia is captured by Lawrence III. So the climate overall becomes out of whack and the Combees and other Grass and insect Pokemon start to die off around the world . Ash , Dawn ,and Brock go back to the Orange Islands and hear from the girl from the second film that Ho-oh and the legendary cats have come to combat Lawrence and maybe Lugia if neccesary. Lugia breaks out of Lawrence's Pokeball and kills him, going on a Rampage throughout the orange islands before Ho-oh and Lugia combat in the final battle between the sky and sea.

Here we go, Lawrence III ain't coming back, Lugia ain't getting captured. For all we know Lawrence is probably in a prison.

Yes I can so totally see the Guardian of the sea going out of his way to kill grass and bug Pokemon, by making weather disasters while keeping every other species alive.

Good idea, I'm sure they're going on a return vacation to the Orange Islands and happen to meet the same girl with the crazy prophecy.

Ho-Oh ain't gonna go out of his way to fight Lawrence, he's got better things to do like fly over the planet countless times for the rest of his life.

So Lugia breaks free and as a Guardian he feels he needs to go on a rampage.

I'm sure Lugia is gonna kill a human being since he's has no mercy what so ever.

I can really see this all happening in the 13th Movie.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    8th movie was about mew and 3rd was about entai so... XP plus whats this about global warming your all reminding me of dr who episodes

And the only possible way it could is if the sotry was like the whole 2007-2008 mysterious deaths of the bees that appeared in the news, with the center of all this is either a drastic change in weather like in Platinum or manmade issues like Global Warming. If you went with the weather idea, it could involve Lugia and Ho-oh, and maybe perhaps the legendary cats . I do recall that in Pokemon 2000 that Lugia kept the world's weather and climate in check because when he swims on the ocean floor in the film he like the ocean's conveyer belt creates the great flow of the global conveyor belt which plays a dominant part in determining the climate of many of the Earth's regions.

I found a leaked trailer of the 13th film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV-8Ro3v_JU&feature=player_embedded
    Okay you need to note that there is more then of kind of legendery pokemon there just very very very rare to see so they dont have to go to the orgenge islands to see lugia plus lugia comes out of his pokeball and kills him? your talking about a show aimed for 6 - 12 yr olds .... hes in prison anyway you can see him in pokemon heros in the creadits if im not mistaken..... plus most people belive ash and his gang are gonna go to johto for the next series to promote heart gold and soul silver!

plus that isnt called leaked lol its called pirate copys recorded from the cinema XD

Last edited:
    Back