• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TradES

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
Years
  • Hi there I'm looking for an arceus, darkray, celebi or hirachi I trade it for a Lugia, Ho-oH, all of them shiny. Interested? ask for more shiny pokemons, perhaps I have it perhaps not...
    So apparently my lugia ho oh were hacked and I didn't knew I'm not shure if you interested you can ask, however my main offers now are some little ammaunt of shiny pokemons so if interested just ask.

Last edited:

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • What is the info on it? OT, place of origin, date of origin, level found at, current level, ribbons, moves, stats, items, pokeball???

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
    Years
  • Jeje I actually migrated it so... I can`t remember if it's from pokebal or a masterball a friend gave it to me.

about the moves, they're aeroblast surf, psichic ancient power the ot is to K-Tron it's level is currently 100

Last edited:

Greene1516

Years
  • Jeje I actually migrated it so... I can`t remember if it's from pokebal or a masterball a friend gave it to me.

about the moves, they're aeroblast surf, psichic ancient power the ot is to K-Tron it's level is currently 100

Hahaha that's as hacked as they come my friend.

Greene1516

Years
  • The moves are the first part. Secondly, the only Arceus that is legit has Eigaken as the OT and comes in a Cherish Ball.

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
    Years
  • man I believe you're getting me wrong. I want an Arceus, I have a Shiny lugia to offer...

Greene1516

Years
  • man I believe you're getting me wrong. I want an Arceus, I have a Shiny lugia to offer...

That's not what the thread said when I made the offer, and the offer is very clear. Plus you edited the thread like two minutes ago, so my guess is you made a mistake and fixed it. Regardless, we have no business here.

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
    Years
  • Yep actually I made a mistake jeje, it was thanks to you that I noticed it and yeah, I fixed it like two minutes ago, uhm... I'm sorry about the misunderstanding I hope it won't happen again.

Back