• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Help Catching Suicune

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
Years
  • I dont have my firered with me right now but how do i get suicune ive been trying to catchhim with sweet scent my pokemon are no higher then 45 and not lower than 30 i heard its needs to be higher than the pokemon in the area but lower than 50for suicune any help please?

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Go to a low level place and use max repel. Walk around for about the duration of 2 max repels and if you can't find anything, go out of that place, and go back in and repeat

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • It would also help to have a Pokemon with Mean look followed by having a Pokemon with False Swipe and any Pokemon that can put it to sleep, paralyze or lower it's stats making it easier to capture

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    The Perfect Hunting Pokemon:
    False Swipe
    Stun Spore
    Hypnosis
    Holding Smoke Ball
    Arena Trap

I had glitched Sneasel that had that once.

Divine~Deoxys

although obviously it'll be weak to suicune

Back