• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The strange voice at the end of the Darkrai event.

xXI JOE IXx

Does anybody here know what it means? I didn't understand it atall! Or does nobody know?

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
    It's most likely the background story of Darkrai in the game, how it moved to the Newmoon Island to prevent inducing nightmares to others - and the voice is apparently Arceus talking to the player, although I'm not quite sure.

xXI JOE IXx

I think its cressalia myself, because she can cure his nightmares, but it still makes no sense because cressalia is locked in my pc XD

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    If Darkrai secluded itself to stop inducing nightmares why did Cresselia seclude herself and why did the boy still get nightmares?

Years
    It didn't actually say it aloud, it was text.. But I thought it was Arceus, because it's more all powerful than any other legendary. And the only ones not locked up in my box are Arceus and Shaymin.

Zodiac Realm

I'm a Negative Creep~
    Years
    It didn't actually say it aloud, it was text.. But I thought it was Arceus, because it's more all powerful than any other legendary. And the only ones not locked up in my box are Arceus and Shaymin.
    i think it would still do the noise even if they where.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    I had the impression that it was cresselia, but now that I think about it, it would be more fitting that it was arceus. It did say that full moon island was nearby. If it was cressilia, then she would probably say "I'm nearby."

Years
    I think it was that guy who led you to the bed. He may have had something to do with the two pokemon 50 years ago.

Divine~Deoxys

What did the voice say? Coz i got Darkrai, but there was no noise (my DS speakers r ****tarded)

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I thought it as Cyrus for some reason

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    Is there a video or an example of this? I'm afraid I've never had access to this event... and now I'm curious.

Years
    Is there a video or an example of this? I'm afraid I've never had access to this event... and now I'm curious.

The moment after you catch/defeat Darkrai at Newmoon Island:
    "...A voice called out from somewhere..."
    "???: DARKRAI...your power is strong. Though you don't will it, you make people and Pokemon around you see terrible nightmares...That is why you came here...Newmoon Island...There is no one but you here...There is none that can be drawn into your nightmare...If anyone were to fall into a nightmare,the Fullmoon Island is close by..."
    And that's basically the "voice" they're talking about in this thread.
    In my opinion I think it's Arceus. Don't have reasons. Lol.

Back