• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Something That Should Be Considered

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Is pruning of old threads in the tutorials section in the game development area enabled? When I checked the archive, there were 102 tutorials, but only one of them could be seen listed in normal mode. This is kind of annoying that old threads are removed in the tutorial section. Tutorials may not get much replies, but people may still be using it for reference. I think you should consider not pruning (if that is what happens there) in that section. Hope the staff understands what I'm trying to say.

Game Development Tutorials
    Archive of Game Development Tutorials

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
  • That would be a good idea, as l was looking for very basic text editing and also how to change areas, backdrops ect, in there but never found any (Text editing as changing Marts names ect)

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Right now we have to go look in the archive to find most of them.

Back