• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nothing but a Missing Number (OOC/Discussion Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
Years
  • IC thread
    Missingno. is a very powerful being now. He is a corrupted clone created by Team Rocket and some very distinguished scientists. But what is Missingno. really? Well here's a few things you need to know about our Missing Number. Let's go with his forces first.

First comes the basic
    Missing Minions- Missingno.'s main fighters. They all look like the shadow of humans. Some of them are a bit bigger than others and some of them even have extra or missing parts. Some of them have 4 arms, some of them are armless, even some have a different shaped head. They are the most basic of all Missingno.'s arsenal. Perhaps the one that is seen most often. They often fight with physical force rather than any other method and are very easily beaten. Like most of his fighters though they are not physcially attached to Missingno. himself, but rather "tenderize" Missingno.'s meal a.k.a. the planet and all life on it.

Missing Leeches- Truely the weakest of the Missings. These things do not attack at all, but rather attach themselves to any enemy and leech out energy and will from the being it is attached to. Missing Leeches can be killed by the weakest of attacks, but often swarm in large numbers so at least one or more can attach themselves to the biological entity and absorb the energy from it. Shadow Leeches just only look like small harmless blobs. Like most of his fighters though they are not attached to Missingno. himself, but rather they stop any resistance from a distance.

Missing Fish- The aquatic Missings. These creatures jet back and forth through the water and absorbs all nutrients in the water to feed to Missingno. They will surround and swallow anything they touch. Be careful with these things as they do tend to bite. Like most of his fighters though they are not attached to Missingno. himself, but rather they go about in the water and make sure that the planet is safe to absorb from the deep blue.

Missing Birds- The flying Missings. These creatures look like crows basically. They will fly about in large numbers and divebomb anyone that is on their path. Instead of clawing or pecking opponents like what real birds do, Missing Birds will instead cover foes with a weird black goo emitting from their bodies and continue to do so until the foe breaks free or until the foe sufficates. Like most of his fighters though they are not attached to Missingno. himself but rather patrol the skies and make sure no one stands in the way. Often the first to be seen when a large army appears.

Missing Bombs- These creatures have "explosive" results. The Missing Bombs is the last of the basic fighters. These creatures often travel alone unlike the other basic fighters. They can only do one thing and that is self-destruct. Whenever they do so, a medium-sized explosion occurs and weakens all the land and creatures around, making things much easier for Missingno. to consume. They look like little black spheres with white bottoms.

Now that we covered the Basic fighters let's go with the more advance squadron.

Shadow Vines -These creatures look a lot like the Missing Minions, but their limbs stretch out farther and can even wrap an opponent. They can also create thorns on their arms to do some more serious damage. Also unlike most of Missingno.'s creatures, the Shadow Vines are completely capable of replicating themselves without the help of Missingno. These creatures are not attached to Missingno. directly. Although they can fuse their bodies into the larger mass to be recycled into a new creature, something the basic creatures cannot do.

Shadow Vultures - The shadow Vultures are large bird-like creatures with four large talons rather than two. The wings are of large mass and can create whirlwinds strong enough to blow away very heavy objects like houses and trees. Shadow Vultures will attack using its gooey feathers and then try to either crush the enemy with its massive body or claw the enemy with its huge talons.

Shadow Acid - These creatures are by far the gooiest of all the Shadows and Missings. These do not have a stable body form and will change its form based on the container/room it is in. Its molecular structure causes anything it touches to dissolve into nothing more than a puddle of water. These creatures cannot seem to travel through the water and are sometimes stored inside Missing Bombs. Do not touch them under any circumstances.

Shadow Hands - The last of the Shadows. The Shadow Hands are the only creatures directly linked to Missingno. without actually being part of Missingno. himself. Although they can remove themselves from Missingno.'s main body and freely grab any opponent or slam them down. Their main objective is to feed Missingno. with any live specimen leftover and will pull or throw any living creature toward Missingno.'s main body. Even whenever attacked, this creature will not disappear like the others but instead will reform back into Shadow Hands. i wonder how he feels about hand lotion.

The most elite of Missingno.'s forces are the Dark Clones of the Legendary Pokemon. These creatures are much more powerful and deadly than the originals, but they all share a common weakness, the attack known as Splash...oops I mean the attack known as Flash ehehehe...my mistake. Although it is their weakness, the original Legendaries do not know this and even if the Dark Clones are exposed to it, it will not destroy them it will instead weaken them to the same strength as the originals. Other than that, these pokemon seem to also contain something called "Corrupted Memories" inside them, which show Missingno.'s memory banks of why he does what he does. At first these memories will be static-like, but given enough memories should tell you what Missingno. is and how he able to do what he does.

Each of these anti-pokemon have the ability known as Anti-Flash.
    Anti-flash: This ability powers up all Anti-Legendaries stats and attack power and accuracy. This also darkens the skies which cause limited visiblity to those unfortunate enough to be caught in it. The only way to stop Anti-flash is with the move Flash.

Okay, enough about Missingno.'s forces, let's go with Missingno. himself.

Missingno. right now is a large blob attempting to swallow the entire planet. He cannot attack directly right now, but he will create masses of forces to go throughout the planet and make sure no one stays alive. Missingno. will not rest until his new purpose is complete, consume and destroy the world. Missingno. however does have something planned after this, create a brand new world, where no one is judged by how strong or weak they look. Where everyone looks like a massive blob, where Missingno. will not be a missing number but someone of importance.

Missingno. also has a "true forme" but I will not spoil this quite yet. Just know that he will become more powerful later on.

okay, enough about Missingno. now let's talk about the only other threat available now, Team Rocket. Team Rocket has advanced quite a bit since...eh, you don't want to know. Team Rocket has mass produced a strange new pokeball called the Rocket Ball, which has the properties of the coveted Master Ball, but has some drawbacks. This pokeball cannot capture the legendaries until the legendaries are exhausted from fighting. Unfortunately, every member of Team Rocket carries one of these so you might want to avoid them as, if you were to fight them and got very tired, they can capture you and game over. Well, not really here's what they are doing to the legendaries. They are actually trying to create a brand new creature using the legendaries, then they will use this new creature to rule the world themselves, but more than that they will also make sure that this creature will not betray Team Rocket at all. Hey, third time's the charm. Other than that, well, they have advance technology but that's it, they still use Zubat by the way.

Okay, that's all I got for the first post, the enemies. The reason why I did not post this on the sign-up thread was because well I did not believe that they really belonged in the sign-up thread but here instead. And thus CB said.......eh...i forgot.

Oh now I remember discuss what you need to discuss. Or if you have any questions or comments be sure to ask on here as well. Oh and most of the NPC legendaries will be killed...hehe, so this is a heads up for anyone that wants to keep the legendary alive. Once a Legendary is dead that's it.

LugiaFreak

Years
  • OhmyGod I cannot wait for this to get started. :D It looks like a lot of fun, Blastoise. I have one question, though... What about the other humans on the planet? Regular everyday people? Do they know what's going on? O_o

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
  • OhmyGod I cannot wait for this to get started. :D It looks like a lot of fun, Blastoise. I have one question, though... What about the other humans on the planet? Regular everyday people? Do they know what's going on? O_o

Ah, good question. The answer is, no not yet. They will soon though, once the media starts getting involved. So far though, there is no panic quiiite yet.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Missingno. is so screwed. I'm gonna pwn you :D
    This is gonna be even better then i thought!
    Question: What happens if I would use some super attack like Dragon Pulse or Psychic on a Rocket guy? Wouldn't he just die?

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Lol, I don't think he'd die. In the show Jessie, James and Meowth have been hit by double edge and hyper beam and didn't even faint. They just "Blasted off". I can't wait for this to start though.

Yeah, those people of Team Rocket are pretty tough.

Also, I would like to add that I would like it if Kyogre stayed alive if no one signs up as it. It will be needed to help develop Groudon.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Yeah, those people of Team Rocket are pretty tough.

Also, I would like to add that I would like it if Kyogre stayed alive if no one signs up as it. It will be needed to help develop Groudon.
    It's the same thing for me and Latias. I wrote CyberBlastoise a PM and he said that if no one plays him/her and someone decides to kill him/her it's over :p

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
  • as Faeldrake said earlier, all NPC legendaries are free to use and to kill. So you'd better hope and pray that no one thinks of such a thing against Kyogre.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Hey guys, i just noticed something. We need the move flash right, buuut no one knows it as far as i can see. It's a HM move that are only learned rarely, if ever, by Pokemon through level up. I think we're screwed.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
  • Hey guys, i just noticed something. We need the move flash right, buuut no one knows it as far as i can see. It's a HM move that are only learned rarely, if ever, by Pokemon through level up. I think we're screwed.
    yeah, that was a plot point. We don't start off with Flash thus we don't get any advantage over the Missing Pokemon.

EDIT: apparently I did not clarify this, I apolgize for that, but please do not use the Anti-Legendaries yet. I will send them to you, when I can. The ones that are on right now will be allowed for now, but from this point on do not add anymore unless otherwise stated.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    CyberBlastoise said:
    if anything though, the first thing you might see are the Missing Children (The anti-legendaries)
    Sorry, this part i guess confused me.

Zetlian2-kinra

Yup, i make VIDEOS!! :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Umm, is this RP up yet???
    if it is i'd like to play mewtwo, hopefully i haven't misread/misunderstood this thread being started up.

Thanks.

Faeldrake

Werewolf
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2015
    Umm, is this RP up yet???
    if it is i'd like to play mewtwo, hopefully i haven't misread/misunderstood this thread being started up.

Thanks.
    It's already up, sorry. I think you did misunderstnad this thread. This thread is for discussing the already ongoing RP in the RPing forum.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Yeah, well we kinda had to meet up somehow, right? Anyways, we do have several Legendaries who can at least learn it.

Plus, Groudon will not be in the group much longer.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Yep we guys need to split up 3 at a time was what CB said, so like we must get disappeared quickly sorry my bad, maybe Groudon and myself ( Heatran can split up and go elsewhere )

Since Latios, Latias and Giratina are in Group.

Then Heatran and Groudon.

That would leave Ho-Oh, Celebi, Shaymin, Lugia too decide how to go about.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
  • and yet you all forgot about my character, I'm ashamed. Don't worry though, I have a few more roles left to play. Get ready to meet up with the first Official attack by the Missings. And the death of the first legendary, coming soon. Yeah, Mewtwo is actually just used to reveal more plot, I might have him die once entire plot is finished. (Hey I might like Mewtwo, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to express complete favortism)

Zetlian2-kinra

Yup, i make VIDEOS!! :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    So mewtwo is already taken/do you need to use a OFFICIAL pokemon??
    *is confused and would like to join*

OMG ur gonna kill mewtwo?! *black cloud appears above*

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I didn't forgot Mewtwo, i told about the guys who have already started appearing.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
  • So mewtwo is already taken/do you need to use a OFFICIAL pokemon??
    *is confused and would like to join*

OMG ur gonna kill mewtwo?! *black cloud appears above*
    I closed up sign-ups, meaning you cannot take Mewtwo anyways. Plus even if I didn't close it, yes you would've had to use an official LEGENDARY pokemon.
    Yes, I might. Key word though MIGHT!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back