• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team [No Name As Of Yet]

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2012
Team Dark Genes

Navigation Menu

Official Website (Not made yetz)

Rom Hacks

Name: POKéMON™ Gene Amber
Code Base: POKéMON™ FireRed
Author: Skully367
Language: English

Name: POKéMON™ XD: Into The Darkness...
Code Base: POKéMON™ FireRed
Author: Ash-31337
Language: English

Introduction

I started hacking by myself, and getting help along the way.
A week after my hack started a hack, named POKéMON™ XD: Into The Darkness... Apeared in the scrapbox. They need a mapper, and i need a scripter.
Hm...I know! If you script for me, I'll map for you!
So thats how this team started.

Team

Current:
Skully - Mapper
Short Dan - Spriter
Ash - Scripter, OW editor, Basic spriter
Pokeking Kain - Spriter

Needed:
Scripters
Spriter (1 more?)
Mapper (2 more?)
Testers

Application From:
Name:
Job:
Proof Of Work:

POKéMON™: Gene Amber And POKéMON™ XD: Into The Darkness... © Team Dark Genes

Last edited:

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2012
Sorry, you should get pmed when you get a post in the thread XD Anyway, [No name as of yet] was actually suposed to tell you that the team actually doesn't have a name XD. Anyway, the name is Team Dark Genes. And...Your both hired.
I really need to update this thread instead of the website XD.

Gah! Thread Glitch! Gawsh...Maybe I should Find A way to use the sites CSS in the thread XD

Last edited:

bigfatgranny

Pokemon Shadow's Haze.
Years
On my team thread a guy named jason3333 or something like that applied. The map he showed me was so ugly I had to go to the eye doctor. THAT was the worst map ever.

Pogeygothaxed

Pokémon exDeltaSpecies Creator
Years
You guys are seriously spamming this thread with your stupid opinions on a Mexican mapper. You did not offer any advice, or anything. Seriously? Take it to a PM or something and gossip there...as far as that guy who keeps complaining about the CSS. You are like obsessed and you...how many people use the same tile set in hacks? Like, my god...get over it.

Back