• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Couple Of Questions??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Ok, I'm not new, but never had this issue.
    But, is the text limit only limited to what's in your thread or what in your thread making??
    Ok, and is there a way to change the title of your thread with out pm'ing or vm'ing a mod??
    Thanks in advance!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Well, with the 1st question, it can only apply to one or the other, not both.
    And with the 2nd, wouldn't that be kinda of annoying to the mods, that is if it's true??

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Moderators wouldn't get annoyed because It's very easy to change thread titles. ^.^ Unless you let them change your thread title for a hundred times. o__O

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Moderators wouldn't get annoyed because It's very easy to change thread titles. ^.^ Unless you let them change your thread title for a hundred times. o__O

The only reason, I asked that part, was because I have a give away ev ery sunday and don't feel like asking a mod to change it every sunday, or when I'm bored, like my sig say??

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Moderators wouldn't get annoyed because It's very easy to change thread titles. ^.^ Unless you let them change your thread title for a hundred times. o__O

Thing is, people could then therefore change their titles to naughty things. v__v; Make sure before you post you put in the time and effort to make sure it's what you want. You can always make edits in the post itself and use text edits to make it more visible to viewers. <3;

Kisaragi

Banned
    Years
  • If they have the time to constantly change that TCTI title, they can surely change it when a member actually asks.

Back