• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ruby Gameshark Codes Not Working in VBA?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    I've looked everywhere, and every Pokemon Ruby gameshark code I try will not work in VisualBoy Advance when I input it under "Gameshark" in the cheat menu! I am only using the codes to level up because I am using Windows 7 and it has this pesky problem where it randomly closes applications for no apparent reason claiming that they have stopped working (it even does this with its own programs, namely the Windows Desktop Gadget Gallery)..

Anyway, I need a list of gameshark or codebreaker codes that actually work with Pokmone Ruby in VBA! I have the (U) version but I'm not sure whether it is 1.1 or 1.2 (though I've tried both kinds of codes).

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

NatureKeeper

You need Ruby 1.0. I have a list of codes, i'll give them to you when you get Ruby 1.0. Where? Google is your friend. :)

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
    hmmm like the other guy said you probably dont have the right version :\ or maby your looking at AR codes. Anyways i would just download the rom from 4shared.com thats where i got mine and the cheats work just fine. good luck

Back