• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

analyze my FR team

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    what do you think i should change this team...has...to...be...the...most...sucky...team.. at zee moment i'm at the e4 i just got there 2day :tired: ok here it is tell what i should change or what pkmn or moves i should add.

venasaur lvl 46 @ nuthing
    giga drain
    bullet seed
    frenzy plant
    razor leaf

clefairy lvl 40 ( im raising it 2 lvl 45 o it'll learn meteor mash then ill evolve it)

@ quick claw
    moonlight
    flamethrower
    metronome
    double-edge

Snorlax lvl 43 @ nuthing
    fire blast
    surf
    psychic
    and strength

arbok lvl 44 @ nuthing
    bite
    glare
    screech
    acid

golduck lvl 39
    water pulse
    confusion
    brick break
    and psych up

ok thats it i know it sucks. :cool:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Im not good at this, but I can try o.0

giga drain
    bullet seed
    frenzy plant
    razor leaf

NO ITEM?? Items just help, they will never make ya fail ^^;
    All Grass Attacks? Tsk tsk... Check the Advance Battledex...

clefairy lvl 40 ( im raising it 2 lvl 45 o it'll learn meteor mash then ill evolve it)

@ quick claw
    moonlight
    flamethrower
    metronome
    double-edge

Double-edge? Special Attacks? Metronome? o__o;;
    Try making something more... uhh... Strategish?

Snorlax lvl 43 @ nuthing
    fire blast
    surf
    psychic
    and strength

SP. ATTACKS? o__O;;
    How about Body Slam and Aerial Ace?

arbok lvl 44 @ nuthing
    bite
    glare
    screech
    acid

Check the Advance Battledex...

golduck lvl 39
    water pulse
    confusion
    brick break
    and psych up

Confusion? @@;; Brick Break why? And Psych Up doesnt help at the part of the game ya are...

-----------
    Well, if ya could tell us theyr Natures and Traits, things would be better...

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    giga drain
    bullet seed
    frenzy plant
    razor leaf

@ quick claw
    moonlight
    flamethrower
    metronome
    double-edge

Snorlax lvl 43 @ nuthing
    flamethrower
    surf
    psychic
    icepunch

loose the arbok unless you really like.

golduck lvl 39
    water pulse
    confusion
    brick break
    and psych up

Thats not bad at all.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I'll just say... read the Advanced Battledex, along with the Advanced Trainer's Guide to get some basics ready first o.o;

The Archaic Adept

Master of Ages Past
    Years
    Your Venusaur should definitely use more than grass moves. Choose your favorite one, and try adding Synthesis to regenerate health, and use Sludge Bomb, since Venusaur is part Poison type, giving you STAB and letting you do damage to more types of Pokemon.. (Same Type Attack Bonus or something).

Give Clefairy Calm Mind, and don't bother with Meteor Mash, since it sucks on Clefairy/ Clefable.

As for Snorlax, try using Rest and giving it Leftovers. You can also use a good ol' Curselax:

Return/Body Slam
    Curse (to power up of course! Since Snorlax is already slow, teh side effect- of becoming slower really doesn't matter, making Snorlax kick ***. Also, if you use Curse, make sure you use physical moves like the ones listed in this moveset because Curse powers up your physical, not Special attack.)
    Rest
    Shadow Ball

Arbok:

You can always replace Acid with Sludge Bomb, and using Toxic is always fun. And keep Glare.

Golduck:

Get rid of Brick Break. Just do it. Also, get rid of Psych Up and try Calm Mind, which will power up your special moves. Psychic is great, and Water Pulse is fine. You might want to try surf instead.

Years
    y use toxic if u plan on using glare, pick 1 status effect... instead of toxic, try swagger. this way swagger raises attack and confuses, screech lowers defense by alot, slugebomb for damage, and of course glare to paralys and lower speed. (use glare, then swagger, then screech 1 or 2 times, then keep sludgbombing, but by then they will switch probably, giving u an xtra turn neway)

The Archaic Adept

Master of Ages Past
    Years
    The Toxic and Glare were just suggestions to be used separately, and don't use Kirby's suggestion since it will take too long to set up. Swagger may confuse the other Pokemon, but it will raise THEIR attack, not yours. Don't bother with Screech, because with an Arbok you will get killed by the time you lower their attack enough.

Also, note that Kirby said that they will switch by the time you get to use Sludge Bomb, making all the turns you just wasted pointless since the only thing that will remain is paralysis. And if they switch, they will probably switch to something that Sludge Bomb will be ineffective against.

Back