• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im back

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Hey everyone. its been about 3 months since ive been here. During this summer I had to go away from here because i decided on trying to make a solo album. Currently it is not done. I work on it whenever i get the chance to since i just got into high schoool and have so many things i need to do.

but i missed this place too much and decided to come back and spend as much time as i can on here. I will see you all around

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Even though, this is the first time I'm meeting ya, its really nice to see a fellow comrade return to PC again. ;)

Welcome back to the Pokecommunity forums Yukino. And my best wishes for your album are with you. :D But try not to leave PC this time!! XD
    See ya around the forums then! :O

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Thanks you guys. I feel so welcomed back <3 Love all you PC memebers!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Welcome Back How about showing us ur album when its done

Oh of corse i will! I already promised some people before i left that i would show them. At this rate with skool and everything else i have no idea when it will be done but i will keep you guys updated :)

Back