• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let me introduce myself

cooltraineraaron

Cool Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    My name is Aaron, I am 21 years old and am from the US. I was feeling nostalgic the other day and seeing as how Pokemon was a big part of my life when I was younger I decided to google it and ended up coming across this forum. I used to play the TCG around the neo-modified saga when Slowking/Sneasel reigned as gods. Being as obsessed as I was at the time with the card game I never really got into the gameboy games. I found myself yesterday reading up on the monotonous EV training that many die hard trainers go through and how deep the competitive pool actually is. That is when I came across this forum and became even more excited to find that there are hacked versions of the roms which allow a refreshing start to the great games that I've already completed. Seeing as how I have more free time than usual for the next few months you will most likely catch me posting and attempting to contribute to this community that has already given me so much, I hope to see you all around.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Welcome Aaron!

There is lots of activity in the ROM thread, so I think you will be pleased ;3
    Have a nice time!

Back