• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm Rosgry

Years
  • Hi, im new to this site
    Long time fan of the game and budding Fakemon Craftsman.
    My favorite pokemon are Ralts, Eevee and Shuppet in case you were wondering.
    I like to draw and will try to be active often.

Some things you might want to know:
    I am the only one I know of, who knows the inner workings of the poster Polizard (who I have to admit is pretty awesome...Hi Cuz!)

Rosgry, my name, is a Fakemon that I have created that you will be able to see later.

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    welcome :D
    fakemon creators are always welcome here. you could even request someone to put them in a hack :P

257genesis

burning twilight dragon
    Years
  • hi rosgry im 257genesis read all the post forum rulz and have fun if you need help hacking pokemon roms just ask in the right forums or ask me have fun:)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hiya Rosgry.

Some fakemons are really interesting. I really look forward to seeing your works. n_n

Anyways, Welcome here buddy. I am sure that you'll have a lot of fun here. ;D
    Read the rules and FAQ if you haven't already. They are really essential things you know. *nods* If you have any queries about the site, you can ask any active member about it. Don't feel hesistant though. Our PC buddies are really nice! (Ofcourse, you can ask me too. xP)

Nice to meet you. See you around the forums then~

Back