• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Reflect (MayxDawn)

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
Years
  • WARNING: SapphirePearlShipping. No likey, no read-y.

I don't own anything except for my OC, who doesn't appear except in mentions and flashbacks.

REFLECT

MAY

It's night, and I just can't fall asleep. I'm reflecting on my time in Sinnoh, where I met her.

Dawn. Dawn, who couldn't go past the appeals round twice. Dawn, with those big innocent eyes and pure smile. Dawn.

Surprising, really. I just broke up with Drew, and already someone else has captured my heart. One of the most unlikely people ever. A friend of mine, even.

And it was Dianne who helped, no, pushed this crazy little thing over the edge. What started as a "Wow, you're pretty" blossomed into a crush. And I'm a girl. She's a girl.

What am I going to do when my family finds out?

*crackle*

The fire is burning outside my tent. I am still awake, still reflecting.

Can she love me? It's almost impossible.

Certain things are never impossible, May...

But how can I love her? How? Wait, I'm going crazy, I need to focus on my next Contest...

Life isn't about Contests, May. Sometimes, you have to zoom out and see the big picture.

Well...I guess it wouldn't hurt. I'll call her soon.

And I'll tell her I love her.

DAWN

Can't I fall asleep? Don't I need my rest? Do I need May? I'm awake, and reflecting.

May. Darn, I've fallen in love with her. With her sapphire eyes. With her soothing voice waking me from tears. With her.

But am I ready? My mom fell in love with someone of the same gender once. She was ready for anything in that relationship, but I don't know about myself.

But I know I love her. It's why I'm gearing to visit her after my travels with Ash are over.

Anyway, I'll settle for calling her. And telling her.

END​

Back