• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Operation Confession

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
Years
  • SpecialShipping. My first time writing a manga fan fic without the crossover element. More or less in this one. Anyway, I still don't own anything. Oh, boo. Anyway...Green = girl, Blue = boy.

CHAPTER SUMMARY: "I can't stand their being so insecure anymore! I think I'll bring them together..." "Green..." Green plots and schemes to bring Red and Yellow together, with the help of the Pokedex holders and Emerald.

Chapter 1
    The Operation Starts

Green could not believe that it had been a few years since Red saved Yellow from a rampaging Dratini. She also could not believe that time had passed since Yellow rescued Red from the Elite Four.​

And she could not believe that they still hid their feelings after all this time!​

Green now paced the floor of her house as Platinum, her boyfriend Diamond, and their hyper friend Pearl (visiting from Sinnoh) read books (in Dia's case, munched on a book-shaped cookie).​

Ruby and Sapphire, a new item, were arguing over who had the best Pokemon.​

Gold, Crystal and Silver were reflecting on the past (and laughing at Crystal's "AAAHHH! PUNKS!").​

Blue was trying and failing at making Poffins. Everyone could hear the "Stupid Poffins!" and "AAAAUUUGGGHHH!!!" coming from the kitchen.​

Emerald was thinking up pranks.​

Green, however, didn't notice. She was too absorbed in what she was thinking up. Then...​

"I can't stand their being insecure anymore!" she cried out. "I think I'll bring them together..."​

All the color drained from Gold's, Crystal's and Silver's faces. They knew exactly what Green was talking about.​

So did Blue. "Green..." he warningly yelled out. "NOT AGAIN!"​

Platinum raised an eyebrow. "Why are you so worried?" she asked.​

Green had on that weird, Cheshire cat face on again. Somehow it never failed to slip onto her face when she was scheming.​

"It's the Cheshire Grin. When Green has it on...you'd rather not know," Crystal hastily explained.​

"Think about it. Have you seen Yellow so nervous when not around Red?" Green suddenly asked.​

Platinum shook her head. Dia raised an eyebrow and shrugged. Pearl rolled his eyes towards the ceiling. Gold shuddered at the thought of Green being right yet again. Crystal swore words under her breath. Emerald kicked the couch so strongly that it flipped. Silver learned a few words from Crystal. Ruby and Sapphire's mouths hit the floor.​

And Green? "AUUUGGGHH! IT BURNED! NOW I HAVE TO START OVER!!" He was concentrating on those Poffins.​

"And how about Red? Have you seen him NOT blush when around Yellow?"​

Same reactions. Different people (except for Blue, who was still cooking Poffins and was now complaining about how they spilled easily).​

"Ha! I knew it. They like each other! You've seen it, you've felt it, you've known it since you first met them! So you're all gonna help me!" Green proclaimed, grinning maniacally.​

It was at this point that everyone, except for Dia (who ate faster) and Platinum (whose eyes went wide), screamed. Yep, even Blue in the kitchen with the Poffins.​

--​

Knock, knock.

"Who is it?" Yellow called out, Chuchu perched on her shoulder.​

"It's Green!" the visitor replied. Yellow heard the impatient tapping of feet.​

She opened the door...to find not only Green, but Blue, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum...and Red.​

Cue the stuttered-out "H-h-h-h-hi" from Yellow and very noticeable blush from Red.​

"Pack your bags and the Pokemon and everything else, Yellow. We're going to Sinnoh. For the weekend. We're sleeping inside the Old Chateau," Green smoothly said.​

Yellow shuddered. She had heard legends about the Old Chateau. She noticed Dia and Pearl shaking as well. She knew they all heard about the ghosts of the Chateau. And she knew that they were real, so very real.​

As if he sensed her fear, Red, still blushing very hard, wrapped his arms around her. She trembled, not hearing Chuchu's surprised, "PIKA!" and her and Pika's happy little makeout session on the floor.​

Even when Green tried to tell her she had already packed Yellow's bags for her and even when Green's Abra Teleported them away from Kanto, she still didn't notice.​

What mattered was that she was in Red's arms.​

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • Still no own. Hmph. J/k!

CHAPTER SUMMARY: "I am not scared!" "Really? I felt you tremble." A few Pokedex holders try not to freak out.
    Chapter 2:
    Oh God, Not The Old Chateau!

Red wasn't scared of ghosts. Oh, no, he wasn't.

He was shuddering because he was cold, okay?! And Yellow had this thing around her that whatever she was feeling, he felt it too! And she was freaking scared!!

He did not believe in ghosts. Really.

"Pikachu." Pika seemed to disagree, though. "I don't think you aren't scared of ghosts, Red. From what I recall, you and Yellow share a lot of similarities..."

"Look, just because you mated with Chuchu, it doesn't mean I'm into Yellow! We're just friends!"

"Super-specific denial? Check." Pika chuckled, then hopped off his perch on Red's shoulder to join Chuchu walking alongside Yellow.

Jeez.
    --
    That night...

Platinum Berlitz, Diamond and Pearl curled up in one of the bedrooms in the creepy house. Platinum's eyes were wide open in fear.

Dia watched his love shiver in fright. It seemed so long ago since she, he and Pearl first stumbled upon the Old Chateau. She had hidden her feelings well for the thing, but now...

Her hazel eyes were wide open, fearfully awaiting the said ghost.

He was scared of ghosts sometimes, that was true. But he was willing to put it aside for Platinum.

His hand reached out and touched her shoulder. She trembled violently. Concern flooded Dia's usually peaceful features.

"Platinum? Are you alright?"

Platinum sat up straight. The fear in her eyes replaced itself with a mask of bravery and surprise.

"Yes, Dia, I am alright. Don't worry about me," she replied, smiling tenderly.

Dia sighed. "Platinum, I can tell you're scared. Don't try to fool me."

"I am not scared!" Platinum cried out, indignant.

"Really?" Dia's tone of voice was gentle, yet firm. "I felt you tremble."

"It was just cold."

"You can't fool me. But you can tell me." Dia's eyes were empathetic, and Platinum found herself crying into Dia's arms.

Dia, meanwhile, just held her tight.
    --
    That morning...

Yellow awoke to the start of a weekend in the Old Chateau. Green was right beside her, snoring quite loudly.

Didn't know Green snore like that... Yellow chuckled as she checked her friend (Green is a girl here). Well, there are things I don't know about her.

Getting up, Yellow picked up Chuchu, who was sleeping right next to Green. Red had come over during the night to drop Chuchu off with them, and he was blushing.

Yellow walked out of the dining room wherein they were sleeping. Her eyes reflected the small bits of sunshine that made its way inside the house. She didn't feel as scared now as before, but she knew there were ghosts.

I guess sometimes you exaggerate by accident. Yellow found herself wandering around the Old Chateau in deep thought.

To tell the truth, it looks beautiful inside in the sunlight. That is, if you're in one of the rooms that lets sunlight stream in. She walked towards the room where Red slept, only to see Red outside already, holding Pika as well.

Blush.

"H-h-h-h-h-hi, Red! W-w-w-what are you doing up this l-l-l-late?" she stammered out, red (bad pun) coloring her cheeks.

"Yellow! I gotta ask that for you, too."

"I woke up early."

"I did, too."

Yellow already knew her feelings for him. She knew that she loved his eyes, his hat, his hair, his clothes, how his skin felt to hers...

"Hey guys!"

Emerald, weirdly without the height-enhancing gadgets (but with the croissant-shaped hair), walked in. His emerald eyes twinkled with mischief.

"Enjoy the evening with the ghosts?" he asked.

Needless to say, poor Emerald found himself subject to the scheming (and already awake) Green's anger.

"EMERALD!!!"

And Yellow? She burst into tears.​

Back