• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Delta Agents

Years
Banner.png

This is Team Delta Agents. Read ahead.

(BTW I have no idea where to put this, read ahead to know why, please move this if it's in the wrong place. This is also the only Pokèmon hacking forum I know.)

(I'm not even sure if I'm aloud to have this thread in the first place)

OK, let me explain.

I have this hack on YouTube. It's called Pokèmon Delta Agents.
It's of Fire Red.

(It's not a playable hack, it's a hack series with a storyline and such.)

It's about a boy named Ridge (me) and his friends who are in a secret agency service thing. They have to fight Team Rocket (uuuggghhhh i know its old) for the typical reasons. So far there are 2 episodes, and I would like to continue, but I suck at OWs and maps and that just happens to be exactly what I need right now.

This show is actually WAAAAYY more epic than it sounds, or at least it will be when I continue. I already have the whole story thought out.

If you make me the OWs or maps, you will be credited in every episode.

It's growing in popularity, and I'll even link to your profile if you want.

Suggestions for OWs (Based on CS:S):
(BTW no guns please)
Spoiler:

More Overworlds needed to be inserted:
Spoiler:

Suggestions for maps:
Spoiler:

Oh, and more than 1 person could be in this. I mean, you might do the towns, and someone else could do the OWs, and another person could do the routes and other maps.

Application:
Spoiler:

All members could be in the hack series if they want.

Last edited:
Back