• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I just want to cry......(sapphire)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
Save before being Roxanne. Play all the way up to Norman. I beat him, then (i play on my computer), I go to hit B (which is X on the computer), I accidentally hit the ALT button and C which closed the visualboyadvance in which I play on.

SO, going back through the game, Whats the quickest way of leveling up my Treecko, Beautifly, Dustox, Tailow, Lombre, and Ralts?

----------EDIT-------------

So since I had to start back before Roxanne, I decided to change things up. i'm keeping my Treecko, my Lotad (since it didn't evolve before saving), my Tailow, and my Ralts in my line up. But I'm trying to add Poocheyena and Slakoth to my team as well.

My only problem is that they keep avoiding me now. I found a ton of Poocheyena's before I decided I wanted to capture one, now I can't find a single one. Plus finding Slakoth's in Petalburg Forest isn't that simple either.

I like the potential of my team. What do you all think?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2010
I always beat the game with Slaking, so that part is solid ! But as for your Tailow, I'd say to WAIT for a better flying type, but Swallow (Did I spell that right ?) is a pretty solid choice on your playthrough . As for your starter, that's purely up to you . So yeah ! I think you'll do fine !

Back