• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya People!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMG your avvie is of Chii tooooooooo!! XD I can be your special friend!! XD The name's Kelsey (duh) Welcome to the forums of PC, hope you enjoy yourself here! ^^

~Kelsey

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    Hi I like your sig!We can be friends!My names Tracy!

Lovely May

::[StRawBeRRy~fLavoReD]::
    Years
    Kelsey said:
    OMG your avvie is of Chii tooooooooo!! XD I can be your special friend!! XD The name's Kelsey (duh) Welcome to the forums of PC, hope you enjoy yourself here! ^^

~Kelsey

Yay!! I love Chi! She's so cool!! ^__________^ Thanks for being my special friend! =)

totodile said:
    Hi! Lovely May! Welcome to PC!

OMG! Hi Toto! Oh gosh, I was going to surprise you, but you got to me first!!! XD

pokepac said:
    Hi I like your sig!We can be friends!My names Tracy!

Hello! Glad you like mah siggy! Thanks for being my other special friend, Tracy! ^^

EDIT: Hi Mr. Lax! Sure, of course we can be friends! ^^

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    Your welcome I'll add you to my friends list!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Hey, Lovely May, welcome to the board. I love your siggy. ^_^

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Lovely May said:
    Hi! I'm new here. Anyone want to be my special friend? :D I promise I'll be nice!! :P

Welcome to the boards Lovely May, you'll have no trouble at all getting a lot of friends here. ^_^ But if you want ta chat, feel free to PM me! Well, I'll see you around!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hi,Lovely May! Welcome to PC! My name is Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you! I like your name,your avatar(My friends will glad!) and your signature very much! PM me to chat! Hope you have fun,have a lot of friends and etc.!

Back