• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coming soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
    Years
    Deep within a dusty corner of my brain...
    *drumroll*
    ...THE BEST POKEMON FANFIC IN THE WORLD IS IN THERE!!!
    *dunDunDUNNNNN!!!*

Okay, I'll stop now. But I really do have this great idea for a fanfic.

There's, like, this Umbreon Pokemorph,and she ran away from this evil Pokemorph prison/lab, and she escapes, along with some other freaks. But then, she starts having visions.
    *I have to stop now because the person on the next computer keeps staring at my screen.* So anyway...

Free samples anyone? ^?^

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    .::t w i l i g h t::. said:
    Deep within a dusty corner of my brain...
    *drumroll*
    ...THE BEST POKEMON FANFIC IN THE WORLD IS IN THERE!!!
    *dunDunDUNNNNN!!!*

Okay, I'll stop now. But I really do have this great idea for a fanfic.

There's, like, this Umbreon Pokemorph,and she ran away from this evil Pokemorph prison/lab, and she escapes, along with some other freaks. But then, she starts having visions.
    *I have to stop now because the person on the next computer keeps staring at my screen.* So anyway...

Free samples anyone? ^?^
    problems

-bragging always makes your reader biased, and biased as in disliking your fanfic before they even read your fanfic

-Umbreon = OU boring junkie 80% of the time

-plot can be as lame as possible, or as slow as possible, but a fanfic with such a plot can be just as good if your writing style can save yourself. Writing style can make the most unoriginal slow moving boring plot come to a new light.

.::t w i l i g h t::.

Look! I blink!
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    problems

-bragging always makes your reader biased, and biased as in disliking your fanfic before they even read your fanfic

-Umbreon = OU boring junkie 80% of the time

-plot can be as lame as possible, or as slow as possible, but a fanfic with such a plot can be just as good if your writing style can save yourself. Writing style can make the most unoriginal slow moving boring plot come to a new light.

...Sorry. v-?-v I thought it was good, I thought....I don't know... v0?0v

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    It could be good, just work on it further. And it's best if you don't go overboard with it, I think that's what Frosty meant. XD Your plot is a bit...blunt, and Umbreon is I admit, overused. But it depends on the writer's style...

^___^

Years
    Also, announcing is against the rules in this forum

This is now closed. If you want to brag your fanfic, there's the fanfiction lounge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back