• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi pt2 :)

KumaKi

PokeFool
Years
  • ok well i guess i need to say hi longer HHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! J/K

I'm an old /new player i played Blue and Silver, me and my buddy picked up copes of Pearl and Diamond getting ready to relive the glory of Silver with the remake.

Also (I'm new to diamond and pearl and i think a gold steelix would be Epic. If you have Shiny Onix or Steelix for cheap/free I don't have much I can offer up my starter Pkmn and some early pkmn and a lvl70 Moltres and a lvl14 Mewtwo that where left on the old save game when I got the game used I traded over to my new game. any help would be awesome!!!)

Friend Code: 3610-2399-6134

or on AIM: PCPkuma
    Thanks,
    Kuma

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • This is a much nicer introduction, thanks. :D

Always happy to meet a fan that's been with the games since the beginning. You really just can't understand the Pokémon phenomena unless you were there to experience the first years, huh? Haha, good thing this place is choc'full of us.

Seems like you've already found your way to the Trade Corner, KumaKi. That's where you'll more than likely find the treasures you're seeking. After all, some of us here in NU/W don't even dabble in the Wi-Fi business too much these days. XD;

Welcome aboard, girl!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mmhmm, this intro is definitely better. ~

Welcome welcome, KumaKi!

If you're new to Diamond and Pearl then that probably means that you haven't played Platinum yet, huh? If you have the time, or the money I'd really suggest giving it a go. As fun as Pearl was, Platinum blew it out of the water somehow, in my opinion. Little changes make that game so much more amusing. I actually restarted mine recently, because I wanted to play it again. xD

Have fuuun around PC, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Lawrence, up there *points to above post* and myself are always up for answering then~.

Back