• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Printer issue- Help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Okay, our HP Photosmart C6280 printer(/scanner/copier/fax) isn't printing. When I ask it to print, it doesn't even prepare the printer to do anything. The ink level on the yellow cartridge is almost empty, though it shouldn't make a difference because we try and print black-and-white documents. Yes I've checked the wires, yes I've tried rebooting, and yes I've tried the help menus. Any advice, at all?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • chances are, it's the printer software. resinstall it and you shoudl be set. it's nothing you did, trust me. HP's software for any of their devices is clunky and requires constant maintenance. i would probably CraigsList that thing and buy something different, such as a Lexmark or Canon (even Epson, they've gotten pretty good as of late).

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Thanks for the tips, LP. It's working again for now. A little closure would be nice, mods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back