• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Forbidden Jogress(Pg-13?)

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    Well, I was bored, and I decided to start a fanfic. I hope you enjoy it. So yeah, it is a Digimon Fanfic, and...yeah...comments and Constructive Criticism are much appreciated. rating is because I may have some violence. Especially with the villains I plan to include.

Chapter 1: The Digital World

Alex Dorigo woke up suddenly, looking around his room. He glanced at the clock, two o'clock in the morning. He wasn't one to wake up in the middle of the night like this. He then saw something very strange. On the floor, there was a small, furry, purple thing. It looked at him, and he realized that it didn't have any legs. However, as quickly as it had appeared, it seemed to vanish.

Thinking little of it, Alex tried to go back to sleep, when the computer in his room started acting up. He sighed, got up, and tried to see what was happening. The screen flashed like crazy, and there was nothing he could do. He tried jiggling the mouse, randomly pressing the keyboard, and pressed control, alt, delete many times, nothing seemed to work. As he was trying to do this, his cell phone in the computer desk drawer started ringing. He sighed, opened the drawer, and answered it.

"Hello?" he said into the phone, but all there was was static. "Hello?" he tried again, and still nothing but static. He got mad, and hit his computer. Then, he saw his hand seem to disintigrate, and it started to go up his arm. He fainted before it even got to his shoulder.

When he woke up, he found himself in a strange plain, right in the middle of nowhere and unexistant. Looking around, he saw a strange device on the ground next to him. He picked it up without thinking, and started walking. Not far off was a large rock. He decided to have a look around it. When he got to it, he saw something small right there. He walked up to it, and saw that it was the same thing he had just seen in his room. As he walked up to it, the thing turned, and seemed to...smile. "Welcome to the Digital World!" it said in a high-pitched, yet somewhat gruffy, voice.

Alex looked at it strangely. "This must be a dream." he said, "A purple...thing just talked to me."

"I'm no thing, I'm a Digimon!" The strange furry ball said.

"You're a what!?" Alex yelled in disbelief.

"I said, I'm a Digimon!" it said, "And my name's Dodomon, nice to meet you!"

"Great," Alex mumbled under his breath, "My imagination named it after a stupid bird, and it doesn't even look like one!"

The strange creature - Dodomon - seemed to sigh. "This is not your imagination," it commented, "This is as real as you are. Now Alex, let me ta-"

"Woah, woah, woah," Alex interrupted, "How do you know my name?"

Dodomon sighed again. "I'm your Digimon partner," it said exasperatedly, "I was assigned to you. That's why you saw me before you got brought here."

Alex was having a hard time absorbing all this. He was in a place called the "Digital World," which was inhabited by beings called Digimon. Who wouldn't be confused? Confessingly, he said, "I really don't understand, mind running it by me again?"

This thing must have liked sighing, because he did again. "I think Seraphimon and Ophanimon can explain it better."

"Who?"

"They're the leaders of Digital City, you'll see."

"Can you just tell me where the heck I am?" Alex asked, getting impatient. "I just want to go home."

"Like I said, you are in the Digital World." Dodomon stated as if teaching, "More specifically, we are in the Plains of Peace, which extends several dozen Digi-miles outside of Digital City. Many kinds of Digimon live near here, you'll see eventually."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Digital City was a bustling place. Alex figured it was about the size of New York City, and the only inhabitants he could see were creatures of all shapes and sizes. Of course, there weren'y any cars, but there were two levels of walkways. The ground level, which they were on, and one aboove them, which had a moving path. All-in-all, it was a very advanced city, and Alex stared in wonder.

Elevators to the second level were at every intersection, right in the middle. "Pretty amazing isn't it?" Dodomon commented, "It's the capital of the Digital World."

All Alex could manage was a "Wow."

OH, and C+CC is much appreciated. I hope to make future chapters a bit longer...

Last edited:
    Back