• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Professor Rowan is a scary person

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
Years
  • Dawn: If the professor found out that I lost my pokedex than... Ewww I don't wanna think about it.

:paranoid:That's... just... oh dear.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Lmao what an odd line for a pokemon game XD personally though Rowan always came off as a more stern and off prof compared to past gens.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Yeah, I never really thought about that. I haven't tried it, but my cousin said that if you refuse to take the Pokedex too many times, he gets really mad... I'd like to see what he does next, lol!

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • Never realised how strange that sounds till now Lmao .
    I always did think he was a little odd .

SiReNzZ

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
  • Yeah he's pretty scary like when you beat the Elite Four and Cynthia says "You still enjoy the enthusiasm kids bring you" or something along those lines. O.o

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
  • YOU HAVE SEEN IT, YOU CANNOT UNSEE IT!

(Had to do it) But yeah, that's kind of weird. And I mean "kind of" in the best way possible of course.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I'll never look at Rowan in the same way again. O.O I never realised that before. I bet you'd find more of those lines if you looked around enough. xD

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Yeah its kinda weird, Makes you wonder what kind of punishments he gives or something lol, It wouldnt sound as bad if she wasnt like "Eww :(".
    Like someone said earlier, I bet theres a dungeon under his lab o_O.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • XD This reminds me of a parody comic of Pokemon I saw once. It was ripping off both games and the Manga and had the girl "Blue or green forget which as it changes often ><) and she got a bulbasaur to start with and saw the vines and was all like "Ooo tentacles....Just kidding...Or am I?" and Prof. Oak's assistant was all like "Kinky" and Oak stared blankly then whacked his assistant and said "Shes only 10 you sick bastard"

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • xD You mean Super Effective, made by the same fellow who makes VGcats. Awesome comics, both are. ... And thank you for make this thread x5 creepier. D8

Anyway, I did a lil' thinking, and maybe the "Eeew" the assistant-trainer mentions is appropriate. There are times when my folks have been particuarily PO'd to the point of me going "D8> Ew please stop the anger is too much!"

So it may not have any creepy intentions (we just all have our brains in the gutter!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Now you see why i prefer oak?
    You mean the guy who came when he heard his grandson beat the elite four? :P

(if you don't get it, google it, I'm not just a pervert)

Edit- Just be careful with what, exactly, you put in to google...

Back