• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] HeartLined

Maly Kucheat

Call Of Duty Old timer
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2010
    this is the first time I'm doing this so tell me if I did something wrong. enjoy<3

(Warning: Grammar Nazis will hate this story):pink_boogie:
    Day 1: The Beginning, that els?

On the cool days of the Sinnoh region, Ash and everyone
    decided to have a brake from all the gyms and battles for a wile, besides, what els do u do when half of the gym leaders are not even there.

They found a neat place in the Eterna Forest, near a small pond, where the trees hang over a lonely stump in a small clearing. The waters where clear and clean with the noon sun sparkling like Diamonds.

It was around 4-5 o'clock when Brock started to make dinner; everyone was out of his or her pokeball, Taking advantage of their day off. Everyone was ether playing, helping out Brock or just relaxing, all except Buneary, how was staring at Pikachu playing with a beach ball with the others.

*Sigh * "why must you be so cute?" Buneary says, sitting on the stump.

"I fell in love with him the first time I saw him…why? Why, can't it be like in movies…wow, I REALLY got to stop talking to my self."

The beach ball lands near her.
    " Hay, Buneary" Pikachu shouted "why not play with us?" he says, noticing how she was away from every one.

* Gaa? Errrbaade * She Thought, to shy to say any thing ,she covers her face with her fluff and hopped away(hitting a tree and falling in to the water.)

"Hmmm, was it something I said?" says Pikachu

"Nope, your face keeps scaring her. >]" Gliscor says with a grin.

"Looks how's talking." He shot back
    "I am and you know what? I thing ur starting to scare me." XP Gliscor LOLs

"oh, shut up"

Later, that night, when everyone was asleep in his or her bed/pokeball, buneary stayed up chatting with Ambipom. Pokémon can talk to with other Pokémon that are in their pokeballs at the same time, like the internet, they did this so all the Pokémon are not dead bored in the pokeball.

Private Forum
    Name: fluff pop
    Users now on: CuteFluff(Buneary), handy 4(Ambipom)

Cute Fluff: I feel such a dork!, what was he thinking when I fell in the Water?

Handy4: not much, he wonders why u left.

Cute Fluff: T^T I suck, why can't he just know I love him*-*

Handy4: but he doesn't know, u got to pull ur self together, u will never win him
    with that mood. At least he didn't think u where a boy and find out later that ur a girl…Like me and all the fans of pokemon.

Cute Fluff: WTF!?!?! UR A GIRL?!?!?

Handy4: …never mind…u know, Pikachu reminds me of Naruto

Cute fluff: what! Ur a NARUTARD!?!?!?

Handy4:!!!!I t's ALL pachirisu's fault! She keeps talking to me about it!!!!
    And It's not my fault that Tobi is cute!…as I was saying…Pikachu is like Naruto because he never sees the all the good things u do for him, ur like Hinata, shy. But u still keeps trying no matter what.

Cute fluff: ya…what should I do, Ambipom? It's all ready bin more than 30 episodes and he still doesn't know…

Handy4: u know what? Got tell him tomorrow.

Cute Fluff: WHAT!?! ARE U MAD???

Handy4: face it, u will tell him sooner or later, might as well tell him know.
    U never know if some one may like him too, they can ruin ur chances forever!

Handy4: come on, I just ask u do it ones…please, try

Cute Fluff:…ok……but if I fail, U have to pay me 100 bucks.

Handy4:WHAT!

Cute fluff has logged out…

and now ch. 2

Ch.2 all most

Last night it rained, so in the morning, every thing was moist. So, everyone had to clean all the wet supplies. Pikachu looked around to see if some one is looking, no one was. He slipped away from camp, only to be caught by Ambipom from the corner of her eye.

"Buneary, (nudging Buneary) now is the Perfect time. Quick, go get him." Ambipom says to her. "What? Get who?" Crogunk says thinking that He (Ambipom) was talking to him

"umm…to…trip Brock!" they all look at Brock, which is walking with a lot of dishes.
    "…Ok, whatever." He says, walking to Brock

" now, GO" Ambipom pushes Buneary in to a bush. *Well, she could of bin a little gentler* She looks back, hearing the sounds of- CRASH "CROGUNK!!!"…ya, you get it…

"Finally, I get to have alone time with Pikachu, just him and me<3 (or me and him) but…"
    she says to herself "Ambipom never told me witch direction he went."

She starts to wander around, the due felt nice on her feet, but not to wet to slip on. " Wow, it's so nice in the morning. So peace full, so quiet…" she says.

She stopped at a tree with golden leafs, they shine from the morning sun. "Wow, a honey tree. I never seen one before, it's beautiful." She says. She smells the sent of honey, like she's right next to it. "Hmmm, so where is it?" she looks around…
    "Bingo!" there was a big chunk of honey a few branches up.

She hopes a few branches up. "All most there." She reaches for the honey

" Hay, Buneary, be careful up there! Don't fall!" Pikachu yells up. Loosing concentration, she fell.
    "shoot! I got ya!" Pikachu says, caching Buneary.
    "I said DON'T fall…Wow, your very light." He puts Buneary down. He sits next to the tree. "Sit with me. I will love your company. ^-^ " fighting the temptation of blushing, she sits down.

"…so…you followed me here?"

"…"

"well I still think company is good…"

"…*Blush*"

" ummm, are you dead?"

"Oh, I'm sorry" she finally says " I'm just nev-."
    "it's ok, and stop saying sorry, your just being silly." He says, ruffling her hair.
    " oh, I'm sorry."

"*sigh* hehe…so…would you care to sleep with me?"
    "WTF?"
    "NO, not like that! I mean sleep NEXT to me."
    "Ok, I was about to say…"

"anyway…I asked because, I didn't get a good-nights sleep last night, and I was going to take a nap." " so, will you stay?" " I guess(well du.)"

soon pikachu feel in to a deep sleep. " he's even cute when hes asleep…" a drop falls on his head. "Pikachu…" she says in a small whisper, to make sure he's not awake. " I will tell you when you wake up." She leans her head on his

"I Love You"

and ch.3 (I'm only doing this because I hate the first ch.)

Ch.3

Buneary wakes up from her nap. Hearing the noses from the daytime Pokémon, she wonders about how long she slept.
    She looks down at Pikachu, he still slept soundly. "Hay, Your awake." A voice said.

Frightened for a second, She looks around swiftly "up here." She looks up to see a burmy. "Umm, Hello… Can I have some privacy?" she says back

" I would, but I can't. I'm stuck on a peace of honey."
    "Wow, It must be boring up there."
    "Not really. I see tons of couples go to this tree. It's kind of fun to watch them… you Know something? Not to flatter you, but I think you two are one of the most cutest couples I ever seen under this tree."

(Wow, he really thought that we are couples. Its Like fate<3)
    "Hehe, Thanks…don't you get teased up there?"

"Not really, but one time some one called me the Michael Jackson Pokémon, which is SOOO not true. My nose doesn't fall off…hmm?…hay I think your friend is getting up."
    Buneary looks at Pikachu wile he got up. "Hay, did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did, it really cleared my head."
    "Really? What was on your mind?"

Pikachu suddenly started to blush, but it's hared to tell for her. "Oh, err it's nothing" he says turning his head in the other direction.

"hmm, do I hear something familiar?"
    burmy says interrupting "Can you please ignore us... Please?"

"Oh,sorry." The Burmy says

"Pikachu, you can tell me anything. Come on." She snuggles in his fur, as he turned red.

"No really, It's nothing." His voice was shaky. "Now is the perfect time." Ambipom's voice echoes in Buneary's head. *Yes, now's the time.* her thoughts says

"umm, Pikachu?" She whispered, "can I tell you some thing?"

she tilts her head to avoid his face, which was crazy red.

"uuu,sh-sure."

*Now Buneary, NOW!* "Pikachu…I…I."

*come on!* "I-I… lo-"

"Wait…what was that?" Pikachu interrupted.

*OMFG!!!* Buneary's mind went out of control when he said that.

"Did you hear it?"
    "What? Hear what?" she was mad, but she held it.

" It sounded like an-" BOOM! They both jumped to their feet.

"That does not sound good."
    "Where did it come from" Buneary says

"North-east from here, there seems to be a lot of smoke. So I can't tell what it is." Buneary looks up at it. *You where still looking, you snoop.*

"Thanks...umm,Burmy. Come on, Buneary." He grabs her hand " lets see what happened." He rushes off with her
    *oh, why me?* She thought as they ran.

This is the first 3 ch. hoped you like it.<3 Maly Kucheat out~:t303:

Maly Kucheat

Call Of Duty Old timer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2010
    ... no comment. well I didn't think I would get one yet, any way. this is like a year old X}

Ch.4

Pikachu's feet ran through the wet grass of the forest. Buneary struggles to keep up.
    They stopped at a cliff over looking the site. A strange black ship, crashed into the cliff they are standing on.

Smoke rose into there faces, blocking there sight.

"Buneary, I can't see a thing. Can You?"
    Pikachu tried to look down, but still can't see. Buneary couldn't see any thing at first, she narrowed her vision.

Slowly, she could make out a shape, yellow in color, she bet down to see it better. She could make out three sharp ends to the shape. Then it hit her, It looks like it can be a letter, it looked like a…

"Pikachu!" she says to him
    "It's team Galactic!" she looks upped to him, She can see the anger in his eyes. Pikachu hated team Galactic, how they treated Pokémon, and the experience he had with them, wasn't a good one.

"Why are they here?" He asked, like she would know.

"Now, Chimchar, use fire wheel!"
    Pikachu looks up, Buneary did the same.
    "I will help too. Go, Crogunk! Use brick brake!"
    Now they knew how it is. "Come on, let get going."
    Pikachu Grabs Buneary's hand, blushing again, they took off down the cliff.

"Buneary, I got so worried about you!" Dawn picked her up. "Oh, why must you worry me." She put down Buneary.

"Hay, Buneary! Where have you bin?" Ambipom says to her.
    "Oh, I was just with Pikachu."
    "For three hours? What did you do? Did you…"do" it?"

"What?"
    "You know…did he do it "Luxray style?"
    "NO! we didn't do a thing! We have bin sleeping for more then half the time there!"

"So, If not that style, what kind? And another thing, what made you SO tired to sleep so much?"
    now it was more teasing then a real questions

"Stop, nothing happened, ok."
    Buneary hits Ambipom in the back of the head.
    "What's up with you, Buneary?" Dawn says to her.

Meanwhile, Pikachu ran back to his master, Ash. He jumped up on Ash's shoulder. "Hay, Ash. What's going on here?"
    "Pikachu! Where did you go?" Ash turns and pats him on the head. *sigh* "Answer my question , please."
    "Hay, Pikachu. Team Galactic some how got hold of Gliscor, Buizel, and Staraptor.
    wile we where following them the ship, It started to crash."

"There you go. Good boy." Pikachu pated him on the head and leaped down.

Buneary, with Ambipom and Brock's Sudowoodo, stands next to Pikachu.
    "Ok, we need to get in, get them, and leave this dump. I really don't won't to be in there long."
    Sudowoodo told every one.

"Oh, you just want to talk to you girl friend in Kanto. Hehe, your such a sweetie<3"
    "She not my Girlfriend!"
    "Come on, lets get this over already."

Pikachu says "Ok, let get this stared.
    Ambipom, Use swift. And Buneary, use Ice beam. Use it on that wall."
    She pointed to the wall of the team Galactic's ship.

"Right on it, Swift!" Stars jabbed into the wall "Got it, Ice beam!" Ice flowed out from her mouth, It froze the Stars.

"Your turn, Pikachu, Volt Tackle!" Volts surrounds Pikachu, It swirled faster and faster. He zipped right for the frozen wall. He yelled "Bolt Tackle!!!" Boom! He crashed in to the wall as it busted in to pieces.

Their feet thumped on the cold floor of the ship, they worried about their friends. Pikachu was near the front of the group. Buneary had a hard time keeping up with him.
    She all ways loves being with him, But She was way to shy to stay for long.

The team stopped at a fork, the Pokémon turn to their masters for a reply. "Ash, where to?" Brock said, wile he with drew Crogunk and Sudowoodo. ( He got happy when Brock had his pokeball.)

"Lets take the right!" Ambipom and Buneary rushed to fallow Ash and the others. Buneary noticed some thing…Where's Pikachu? See looked passed Ash, nope not there.

She turns around and sees him standing there, doing nothing. She ran back to him, standing next to him, she can tell he was in deep thought.

"Pikachu? Wha-"
    " SHHHH…"
    *You really got to stop doing that…* Ash noticed Pikachu wasn't there, he turned around. At the same moment, Buneary's other ear Shot Up, she can hear voices. "Pikachu. What are you doing?"

Ash stared for them. Pikachu looked up, Grabbed Buneary's Hand, and dashed for the other side of the fork.

"Pikachu!" Ash's voice can be heard from behind. In front of them was a sharp turn going left. "Pikachu! What are you doing?" Buneary was bewildered.

"I can hear voices of Pokémon."

Ka-thud.

Buneary and Pikachu looked away from each other to see what the noise was. At the end of the hallway, there was a mightyena was leaning agents the wall, It was tired.

On the Mightyena, was a girl, she had a coldish clothes, a brown pony tail. She had red contacts, they seem to be hurt.

Buneary ran to them, she looks at the girl…wait…that wasn't a girl, it was a Mawile!

Pikachu ran up to them. "Are you ok?"

"We don't need help from you!" The mightyena snapped. "Mighty. Don't say that to ones that are helping us."

The Mawile said to him. She looked up at Pikachu and Buneary. Pikachu saw her eyes, he thought they where cute.

"Hi, My name Is Maly. Maly the Mawile<3"

(ps. It is said as Mali, It's not my falt that pokemon can't spell…well…they may spell better than me. XP)

Ch.5

"We can handle it on my own!" Mighty tried to bite Buneary, how was helping him "You can't do every thing like Hope!" Maly snapped at him, as she tied a cloth to his wounds.

Pikachu watched Maly bend down to put one on the leg, he can see her better.

She was a skinny mawile, quite small too, about the same size as him.
    The "hair" on her head, (Not the pony tail) extended to the back of her head. Unlike most mawiles, she didn't have an over-bite, so it looked normal.
    On her forehead, the "Hair" mark went down, like a V. Around her neck, she had a necklace.

It pendent was a yellow fox with silver tips, it circled a bright red stone, and to top it off, it had a Light green stone that was shaped like a heart around it's head.

"who is Hope?" Buneary broke Pikachu's moment.

Maly tied the last piece of cloth to her friend, and got up.
    She turned to Buneary "Hope is one of my frends, she is a- oh, look. Here she comes." Maly pointed to the hall way that they came from.

They turned in the direction and saw a Lucario running full speed towards them. Some thing was different to this Lucario, it was black?!?!

"Move! It's team Gal-" KA-Slame!
    The wall next to her shattered like Glass, as a rampardo plowed her to the wall.

She fell to the floor, insane pain flooded her mind, she felt like a rib broke. She looked up at the rampardo "hehe, You. Not. Get. Away. Now."

It rose its head to strike again. Clank, clank, clank. Star rays hit the Rampardo; it turned to were it came from.

"Hello, Volt Tackle!" Pikachu slammed in to Rampardo with tons of vicious blots.
    In pain, It fell back. Buneary and Maly ran up behind to grab Hope. "I will distract it, get her to a safer place." Pikachu said

"So, your Hope." Buneary said wile pulling her should over hers

"yup, the one and only, Hope the Dark Lucario" It was true, she was all black with some gray. The only thing that wasn't black was her eyes, witch was red.

Maly got the other side of her shoulder "Did you get the key?" Maly asked

"Right here." she held up a card key. "Nice job." She takes the card key
    "what's that for?" Buneary asked.

Hope answered "This morning, three new Pokémon was captured. I don't remember two of them, but there was a Buizel that I think was very cute."

They reached the end of the hallway, they placed her next to Mighty. "This morning, Right?"
    "ya."
    "That must be my friends."

"Really? Then let's work to gatherer. Right, Mighty."
    Mighty wanted to say something, but grinded his teeth instead.

Mighty's ears shot up, he looks at the other hallway that Pikachu wasn't fighting in. "Grrrrr, they sent reinforcements." He says wile fire stared to burn in his jaw.

Buneary looked up, it was ash.
    "It's ok, there friends." She said

"Maly, take your bag all ready." She hands her it. she looks into it and pulls out three oran berry. "Eat. It's better than nothing." She hands her them.

Maly turned around, finding Pikachu heding right for her. By a split second, she was able to catch him. She fell over from the force.

now in a wrong position, they froze there.

Still herting, Hope forced herself up, firing an aura sphere. She catches Maly and Pikachu in the position still.

"Hay! Get up, lets get a move on." Buneary heard the shout of Hope.

She turned toured her position, but saw Maly and Pikachu.

Unlike the rest, Hope saw how the enemies closing in on their position and how Ash and Dawn was taking a wile to get to them. Hope's injures aren't getting any better, she needed to stall them…

"I got it! Bun bun." Hope shot a glare at Buneary, which shot an evil glare at Maly, how was staring at Pikachu, that was still dazed at what was happening.

"Buneary! Put your se- Oh, ****. Hit the deck!" Hope jumped to Buneary and knocked her down.
    A second later, the sadow ball slammed the wall.

Sparks flew and a big smoke cloud came.
    The blast pushed Maly away from Pikachu, taking them of there trans.

The smoke was thick, but started to fade fast.

Hope growned in the increased pain in her side.
    Buneary crawled out from under neath her.

Hope said "Make a wall of ice with ice beam…Pant, Pant, and make it thick! Like Mighty's head." Mighty didn't notice, he was ko.

Buneary fallowed her command.

The wall was made and Pikachu regained his senses. The smoke faded, as ash and dawn approached.

"My god girl, your really bent up!" Ambipom ran up to Buneary and hugged her

"Me? I'm not hurt, really. Go check the Lucario out."

Ambipom looked up at Hope, she can see all the cuts and bruses.

"Dang, your really fuc-"

"Can it."

Ambipom stopped from the stern voice of Hope.

Brock quickly noticed Maly, he then rudely said "Hay, watch out, it's a mawile. It can attack you with it's jaw at any time."

Maly turns to Buneary "Is he really that rude?"

"He won't bother you for long."

Pikachu and ash got busy getting Mighty up.

Dawn tried to help Hope, but she told her not to.

Krackle, clash.

The wall of ice started to brake. Rushing to get out, the gang ran off to the other hall.

Leading was Brock fallowed by Ash with Mighty, next to Ash was Hope, behind, Dawn and Ambipom, and following last Maly, Buneary and Pikachu.

Buneary looked back from the hall they where in.

she can hardly hear the Galactics braking the ice.

and now...Ch.7?
    Ch.7

Private forum
    Name: fluff pop
    Time: 1:28
    Users on: Cute fluff, Handy 4…

Cute fluff: I can't sleep. A lot of stuff happened and I can't stop thinking.

Handy 4: I know… did u tell him yet?

Buneary forgot all about telling Pikachu.

Cute fluff: WHY? Why did u have to remind me?!?!?!?

Handy 4: Oh, I'm sorry!

Cute fluff: *cry* Thanks a lot!

Handy 4: Hay, I didn't mean it…

Cute fluff: It's all because of the mawile…

Hack fox has entered…(they don't see it)

Cute fluff: I was so close…I only needed 5 more secounds…but I failed!
    *crys more*

Hack fox is looking at a Cute fluff's and Handy 4's profile.(didn't see)

Cute fluff: maybe I should give up…

Handy 4: no no no, You can't just die now. You have to fight for him.

Cute fluff: but you said It may be my only chance. What if it is?

Hack fox: forget that! What matters is that you fight for the love of that person. It's not the fact that you lose or win, It's that u love him…

Cute fluff: wow, I never knew u can say some thing like this…anyway it's getting late… I'm going to sleep. Good night, Ambipom.

Cute fluff has loged off…

Handy 4: WHO ARE YOU? AND HOW DID YOU GET IN!?!?!

Hack fox: Your password was easy to hack and you shouldn't panic like that, it's bad for you.

Handy 4: But Who are you…

Hack fox: It's me. Maly.

Handy 4: Maly!(Ambipom panics)

Hack fox: yes, it's me…Who is the Pokémon that was here before?

("good, she does not know")
    Handy 4: I would like to keep it a secret.

Hack fox: ok… hay, Did you feel a bit strange at the campfire?

Handy 4: no, I didn't feel any thing. Y do u ask?

Hack fox: oh, nothing…anyway…She seams to tell you a lot(58 pages.)
    This mawile she speaks of… do you know her?

(****!)
    Handy 4: umm…I don't know. It's not like she lives near us…

Hack fox: ok…does Cute fluff talk to anyone els about this?

Handy 4: nope. I'm the most trust full Pokémon here. I can keep secrets and never tell any one. U can always trust me!

Hack fox: than can I tell you something?

Handy 4: yes?

Hack fox:…I'm in love…

(oh, no. I hope it's not…)
    Hack fox: And It's with Pikachu…

(omg, for pity sake!*thud*)
    Handy 4:vndkurqoi834

Hack fox: ?

Handy 4: sorry, I hit my head on the keys.

Hack fox: ummm…anyway…I'm killing my self with this. I barley know him, he is a mystery to me. But I feel attracted to him, and trust me, I know love when I feel it.

(what should I do? I can't betray Buneary, but Maly is such a sweet girl. If I tell them what to do, they will get nowhere…)

Hack fox: are you there?

(It looks like I have know choice, she already told me…)
    Handy 4: well, for starts, I should tell you more about Pikachu…

Hack fox: Thanks. You are Handy, Ambipom.

Meanwhile on Pikachu's new account. (Ash fox, he based it on Maly's)

Search_____________

Results on: whatever

1.FF XII fans
    2.Fluff pop (private) 1 friend on
    3.The Conduit, shoot out forum
    >4. Bad karma (private) 1 friend on
    >Password: Pie
    >confirmed.

Private forum
    Name: Bad karma
    Time:1:57
    Users on: Water flute(Buizel), red sun(dratini), mechanical wolf (unknown)

Mechanical wolf: I never saw her after that, I would love to see her face again.

Red sun: at least you won't to see her. If I look at my love, Gilt runs up and sucker punches me.

Water flute: you got to get over that, Dratini. Do you want her or not

Ash fox: hay, Buizel. What are u doing?

Red sun: What the!?!?!

Mechanical wolf: ****!

Water flute: what are you doing?

Ash fox: umm…well, I just wanted to say hi…

Water flute: well, can you please get out.

Ash fox:I would like to stay. I think this talk is amusing.

Mechanical wolf: you think are sorrow is Amusing!!

Water flute: he didn't mean it like that…Pikachu, they have love issues.

Ash fox:oh Really?*fack smile* What happened?

Water flute: well, Red sun cheated on his wife and he can't look at her with out feeling guilty. Mechanical wolf had a fight with his girlfriend and she ran away, now he is chasing her allover the world. I'm trying to gain there girls back, but it's not ding good.

Ash fox: oh…well can I help you with it?

Water flute:…I gess…

Ash fox: but first lets change the password…

You have bin loged off…(yes, YOU.)

...I skipped ch.6 because it's a filler...a very sucky filler...
    well... see ya~ :t303:

Back