• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Community Halloween Party '04

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    eliana said:
    Nah, I'm being a Pumpkin head. XD Maybe I can be a Pumpkin Head ghost! great idea! XD

I'll be the farmer who planted your head. XD

I guess I'll have to wait until tommorow.
    That's when the party starts right?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    eliana said:
    Andy, you always have a party in your head. XD I think its instead of your brain. Wow, Im in a diss-andy mood. XD

Diss-Andy-Mood? When Halloween is almost here?
    That's cold. XD
    A party in my head? HA! Good one.
    I nothing in my head. XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Eli said:
    Nah, I'm being a Pumpkin head. XD Maybe I can be a Pumpkin Head ghost! great idea! XD
    Thanks,Eli. *moves around party* Later... *behind someone random and...*And Eli,from now on,just call me as one of my nickname for short.
    PM 10000 said:
    I'll be the farmer who planted your head. XD

I guess I'll have to wait until tommorow.
    That's when the party starts right?
    You'll be farmer? That's so cool!
    Anyway. Can't wait until party start!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    [*Thinks* Why do I have to encounter so much stuff related to Halloween even if we don't celebrate it here XD (Like the Castlevania game me and my brother share, and a newspaper article on Draculas....)]
    I may be joining, which means I must finish my revision doubly fast, and if I do I'll come down in a Ghost outfit ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Jake said:
    Mwahahaha! I'm gonna do some scaring. (Runs around with a zombie outfit, sees the mirror and scares himself to death) X_x;
    Zombie? That's a cool idea! If Eli is Ghost Pumpkin Head,I'll be Zombie Pumpkin Head.
    Pudding said:
    [*Thinks* Why do I have to encounter so much stuff related to Halloween even if we don't celebrate it here XD (Like the Castlevania game me and my brother share, and a newspaper article on Draculas....)]
    I may be joining, which means I must finish my revision doubly fast, and if I do I'll come down in a Ghost outfit ^^
    Hi,Pudding! Glad to see you here! *behind Pudding in Zombie Pumpkin Head and do something that so scary!*
    Jake said:
    N.O.W. XD;

All events are up and go, so time to do it all.

Everyone: Welcome to the big Pokemon Community HQ! Halloween here. Answer the door to trick-or-treaters. And the pool looks very orange eh? It's not poison, it's just orange looking by orange lights in the pool. It's really blue on Christmas, and at the HQ, every member can relax. Of course, when it's halloween... watch out for our robotic spiders and skeletons! XD
    Trick-or-treat? Yeah! I'll join.
    amphros32 said:
    Yay, a party! I am gonna be an ignorant voter and wear a vote or die t shirt.
    Vote or die? Sound looks so interest!
    JA said:
    Pumpkin head? Hm, I like pumpkins. Baked. *bakes Eli's head*
    Hi,JA. Welcome to the party! Nice to meet you!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Mmmm - pumpkin pie! *Eats eliana with some pastry* It's still Friday here, so I've got a day and a bit to prepare for Halloween. I'll probably be either on PC or on Animal Crossing trying to get the Spooky Furniture. I've never really enjoyed Trick or Treating mainly because everyone around my street is old or a miser or possibly both. XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    H-h-h-ey! *Head pops up from under coat* I NEEDED THAT PUMPKIN! *glare* now I have to put that little plastic squash outside my door! XD
    And Kevin, you can dream on. XD

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    lol i guess i could join, i'm jewish too, so if eliana's doing it, i guess i could (lol i hope i'm not acting like a stalker 0_o) *puts on Tigger suit* ^_^ *bounces* WEEEEEEE!!!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    eliana said:
    H-h-h-ey! *Head pops up from under coat* I NEEDED THAT PUMPKIN! *glare* now I have to put that little plastic squash outside my door! XD
    And Kevin, you can dream on. XD

Pfft! I know you want me to stay as your husband cause you secretly love me! XD *huggles Eli in a goolish way* XD

Back