• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have Shinies, items, and more Wants events, shinies, EVd!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Haves
    ------
    Shinies (all UT)
    --------------
    Ralts lv 18 docile (Male)
    Voltorb lv 29 docile
    natu lv 50 (adamant)
    farfetchd lv 28 serious
    farfetchd lv 28 careful
    krabby lv 49 lax
    spoink lv 23 quirky
    spoink lv 23 brave
    metagross lv 54 docile (caught with masterball due to low catch rate)
    beldum lv 52 serious
    cubone lv 4 gentle
    cubone lv 4 lax
    corsola lv 48 modest
    snubbull lv 19 quirky
    krabby lv 49 mild

Events
    ------
    colored pichu lv 30 UT
    pokemon movie 09 arceus lv 100
    draco meteor jirachi lv 5 mild UT
    Pokemon movie 08 regigigas
    pokemon movie 08 regigigas japanese
    notched ear pichu

EV Trained
    ----------
    Lv 72 magmortar Timid (spatk and some speed, not complete) (t-bolt, psychic, lava plume -fthrower)
    shiny donphan lv 47 adamant (ev trained in atk/def/hp) (superpower, EQ, seed bomb, assurance)

Wants
    ------
    Sneasel lv 1 UT Adamant 31 IVs in attack & speed with egg move: counter
    Cresselia UT bold 31 IVs in Defense & Sp Def (or close too if impossible).
    Larvitar lv 1 UT Adamant w/ 31 IVs in attack & Sp Def with egg moves: dragon dance
    Horsey lv 1 UT modest w/ 31 IVs in sp atk & speed
    gible lv 1 UT adamant w/ 31 IVs in attack & speed
    porygon lv 1 UT modest/Jolly w/ 31 IVs in sp atk & speed

good shinies with good IVs
    good events

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Doesn't say either was shiny or wasn't. Could I get the stats and EV spread on Donphan.? I have the 08 Regi btw.

i have shiny donphan under my shiny list and that donphan is the 1 that is ev trained

ev spread is 252 atk 252 def and 6 hp i ev trained it myself i tried to max the spread but not sure if i did it correctly

here are the stats

lv 47
    144 hp
    168 atk
    161 def
    54 sp atk
    70 sp def
    63 speed

not in need of regigigas anymore but really looking for shiny UT regice now!!!

Last edited:

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • Mod please close this. Since you got your offers there is no need to make a thread just for what you want. Next time post this in the "Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]" Sticky....

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Mod please close this. Since you got your offers there is no need to make a thread just for what you want. Next time post this in the "Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]" Sticky....

You really need to stop doing that. It's fine if you report threads, but you don't need post afterward and tell people what to do. This is called mini-modding and is against the rules, so don't do it anymore please. >:(

Anyway, this thread is fine since he's looking for and offering more than 10 pokemon. Although the thread title is a bit mislead, so gamings, if you want me to change it to a more...permanent name, feel free to VM me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    if you see someone having a complete haves/wants on my thread then dont report it. i pmed the mod to change the name of the title so dont do stuff like this.

Back