• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dast

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Eh figured why not i've been hiding in the trading forums this whole time but i'm Dast, i'm 25 turning 26 in late june. Been a pokemon player since it came out was a pokemon trading card gym leader and had my own local gym for a little over a year had a partner with me that was also recongized and certified by the pokemon company as a gym leader till the place we were holding it moved and well no one wants to go out of the way to go to pokemon trading card league sadly so it came to an end. took a break during the diamond, pearl, and platutium coming out and returned for heartgold and soulsilver. i own heartgold and have several friends, and even a few family members that play it so here i am.

Back