• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures in Beklan (Version 2): OOC

Years
Adventures in Beklan (Version 2): OOC

This is to easily access your info, for discussion and whatever else needs to be brought up.

Legendarian Mistress​

Name: Professor Arthur Regan.

Appearance: Arthur inherited his father's tallness. He stands at six feet two inches. He weighs about seventy kilograms. His well-toned body is of a lofty height and build. He has bright hazel eyes. His hair was originally cerulean, but he's since coloured it silver, and it lies flat. His skin is fair, but has a slightly tanned look about it.

The silver-haired adult's favourite outfit is his purple long-sleeved over-shirt covering his white short-sleeved shirt and tan trousers, with his brown boots. Being a professor, he also wears a long white laboratory coat. He keeps himself well-presented.

Personality: When Arthur was eight, his father was killed in the line of duty against Team Galactic. Before then, they were a happy family, and he was a bit of a grumpy sour-puss. But after that all happened, his mother, Queen Eleanor, took care of them. She taught Victoria and him all about Pokémon, but Arthur's not sure how well he listened. Probably very good if he was able to pass school, but he grew restless and was tired of doing boring political, palace duties. He rebelled against his mother at the age of fourteen, stormed out of the castle and went exploring the region of Kanto.

History: Displeased at how his mother insisted he stay at Saffron Castle and complete palace duties, Arthur rebelled, storming out of the citadel. He journeyed with Josephine, who quickly became his girlfriend, and her companions, teasing Paul — Josephine's former lover — about the failed relationship. When death's hand took Paul from the living world, Arthur was just as sad as the three girls he was travelling with. They vowed to get revenge on Team Rocket for Nighthawk's part in the Roselia trainer's passing.

It was the year 2013 that he and the Chosen finally wiped every last member of Team Rocket and Johto Destroyers from existence. In the six years leading up to his professorship at 21 in the Beklan region, the hardened hearts and aloofness that he and the others had obtained while in Sinnoh dissipated completely. He was once more a free soul, able to laugh and tease again.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
this is mine
Name: Ryu Sky
Legendary:Rayquaza
Appearance: has blue hair and blue eyes, Strong, has a sword that can cut through steel. He's 5"5" and weights 120 pounds. His skinny, and has the body of an athlete. His hair spiky and long and has long bangs of hair. When he's near Rayquaza, tatoos and making that resemble those of Rayquaza appear all over his body, these markings are yellow. He wears clothes similar to those of Brendan in Emerald. he also has a hair tie that looks like Rayquaza that he uses to tie his hair up.
Personality:cool,quite, nice. He is often anti social but is nice person when people get to know him. He has a bit of temper some times that rarely shows but can cause every one around him to shut up and follow him, or intemidates them to leave.
History: comes from pacificlog and has had contact with the green orb multiple times. My mother is the Champion of Hoenn, so i have something to look up towards, father is the new gym leader of Sootopolis. I got my torchic from the day i was born it hatched, the moment i came to this world. have played and trained with it for a long time. He has had interaction with Rayquaza himself when his dad took the family to Sky pillar and touched the dragon causing it to fly away. When i was four my mother became champion of Hoenn. When he was 7 he won Hoenn's young league and went ahead to beat all 8 Hoenn gyms by the age of 9 later he decided to go to sinnoh and beat all of their gymleaders and their Battle frontier, Finally by age 13 he won all 18 KantoJohto badges then went back to Hoenn and won that's region's Battle frontier.

Starter choice: torchic. My torchic is level 16 and is knows breeding moves like Swords Dance, and it knows Fire blast, which can scorch a entire field in flames.
Extra: i am on a boat to the Beklan region to get some training so that i can sharpen my skills with my torchic. he land in Beklan almost when he meets up with a Pichu and decides to capture it since he left all his other pokemon beside Torchic behind in Hoenn. After one pokeball he captures pichu with his talent for capturing pokemon and goes and heads towards the first gym... but as he walks with his torchic and new pichu behind him they stare at the sky and see a green figure way up in the sky... and his body begins to glow yellow and strange marking appear...

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Sara Armstrong:

Spoiler:

Pokemon:

Valerie

Spr_4d_161.png

Level: 9
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Jolly
Moves: Scratch, Quick Attack, Defense Curl, Assist

Azure

Spr_4d_447.png

Level: 10
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Quiet
Moves: Quick Attack, Counter, Endure, Bite

Tiger

Spr_4h_058.png

Level: 8
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Lonely
Moves: Bite, Roar, Ember

Legendary:

??? the Suicune:

Spr_4h_245.png

Items:

Grey Pokedex
5x Pokeballs

Last edited:

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
Years
I have three things to say.

1. May I change my character's SU a bit, for adding more Pokemon.

2. May I use both parties, but freely switch my Pokemon (Box option, like in the console games)

3. I signed up as both a Ka'ch and a gym leader, like Misty and Brock, I could perhaps leave with someone on an adventure, and leave my gym to someone else.

assasinn

Pokemon MAULER
Years
My revised SU:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Trainer_Card_by_Assasinn29.png

New Pokemon Party:
Spoiler:

Your Gym of Choice: Leavane City, here's a description, in the form of prose:
Dat walks into the City of Leavane, and gasps at the sights. There are four yellow apricorn trees, two own each side of a gate. He walks through the town, the first buildings are a Poke Mart at the left, and a Pokemon Center on the right. Setting next to each a a line of houses on a street dubbed "Meadows Avenue" He reaches the gym, which is surrounded by many vines. It's in messes, spinarak webs line the place, and Dat sighs to himself "I have to do something..." He uses his Gym leader funding to completely renovate the gym, the garden, once full of vines, is now a plum orchard. The once dirty gym, is now a completely new building, with clean walls, making the shape of a bulbasaur bulb. The inside of the gym looks like lush grassland. The gym puzzle is a hedge maze, with spikes that open every other minute, a trainer guards a set of spikes, turning them off, every time he/she is defeated. The spikes of course may be removed, or even changed, into something less...likely to kill the player.

Sample post:
"So, you want to get a Grove Badge right?" Dat wipes his hand on his mouth and continues speaking "Well, lets battle then. Go! Paras!" Generic Trainer #1 sends out a pidgey. Dat immediately responds "Wow, a pidgey, that reminds me so much... enough with the nostalgia, Paras, use bullet seed!" A flurry of seeds fly from paras' mouth. The Pidgey becomes pelted with bullet seed, but quickly gets up. Generic Trainer commands pidgey "Zippa, use gust attack!", and pidgey flaps its' wings at a tremendous force. A whirlwind forms and hits Dat's paras. "Damn it Paras! Alright, get up. It's okay, you'll do okay. Use fury swipes!" Generic trainer is unflustered, "Pidgey, use gust again!", and so pidgey flaps its wings, and blows paras straight to the wall. Paras, pushes off the wall, and used an absorb attack. Pidgey, had its energy drained, it lays down, unable to battle, paras wins the match. Generic Trainer #1 says "Return! Well, go! Rocko!" The generic trainer throws a dusk ball, and out of it comes a geodude. Dat lets out a sigh "don't you know that grass types are strong against rock? Paras, go teach him a lesson and use absorb." Geodude used a rock throw attack. It crumbles from the absorb attack. Paras quickly dodges the attack, and uses another absorb, and Geodude retaliates by using another rock throw. They go at it for two hours until paras runs out of PP, and it becomes crushed under a large boulder. "Well paras, you did your best, now take a rest. Fine boy, you want to mess with me? Come on, let's go. Oddish, go teach this noob a lesson" an oddish flies out excitedly from a nest ball "Oddish, use an absorb attack!" Geodude had its energy drained, it lays on the floor a while, then immediately gets up. "Geodude, fight it off! Use rock polish, then tackle attack!" Geodude did as it was told, but missed oddish. Oddish used a sweet scent attack. Rocko's evasiveness fell. Oddish used another absorb, and Rocko crumbles. "Damn it, return Rocko. Go, Flamy!" Out of a shiny Poke Ball comes a charmander "Use ember!" sparks of flame come from charmander's mouth. Oddish runs around on fire and passes out. Well, since this is a three on three, and I've only two Pokemon left, and you're a new trainer, I'll use a new Pokemon against you. Alright spinarak, go on, use string shot!" Charmander throws an ember at it. "Alright spinarak, I've an idea, jump on the fire detector" Charmander used another ember on spinarak, triggering the fire alarms, setting off the security sprinkler, dousing charmanders' flame, almost to dimming. Dat cheers wildly. Generic Trainer #1 commands his charmander to use a metal claw. Spinarak attempts to dodge, but is now tied in its' own web. Generic Trainer #1 is the winner. "Well, I guess you earned it. Here, the Grove Badge, and TM 22; solar beam, it allows you to charge and fire your lazers. Use it wisely. With the Grove Badge, Pokemon up to level 30, even traded pokemon, will obey you without question, have fun."

Note:The Grove badge looks like a tree.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
well this sucks...
I'm sitting here re-writing my ENTIRE SU because my computer obtained a virus.
Good news, its gone, more good news, my laptop charger's fixed. I apoligize for the delays kyuu...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Hello my fellow roleplayers. I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries. I'm a bit rusty, sorry.

Ka'ch SU

Name: Riya Sorendia
Legendary: Celebi
Region You Came From: Chicole Village, Almia

Appearance: Riya is 5'5" and is lean at 123 lbs. He is physically strong, but not so much it dominates him. His skin is lightly tanned despite near constant exposure to the sun. He has light brown hair that spiked downward. Riya has bright green eyes and almost constantly wears a lazy grin. His outfit is usually a dark blue T-shirt with tan slacks and white sneakers. On his left arm is a swirl surrounded by a hexagon, a birthmark he playfully calls a tattoo. There are almost always a pair of green headphones in his ears or around his neck.

Personality: Riya is easygoing bordering on lazy. He doesn't get bothered by much. When he does, it can be by things that he doesn't even understand. It's reflected in his speech patterns. He's usually found sleeping somewhere or staring at the clouds. Riya doesn't always walk in the world of common sense. If there was thunder and lightning or even a tornado rolling around, he would probably just stand there and watch like a happy idiot. That or start running around like a chicken with his head cut off and laughing. Depends on how much sugar he's had at the moment. He's decent in a fistfight but usually prefers to stay out of them, or fighting in general. Pokemon to him are simply another member of the family. So yes, he will berate them for not turning the stove off or something else equally weird. Riya likes fruit lightly coated with sugar, especially mangos. Despite all of his traits that scream "moron", he's pretty smart. Riya just chooses not to show it or jump to conclusions. Sometimes, if he's doing a mixture of listening to his MP3 player and cloud watching, you will have more trouble than it's worth getting him to pay attention.

History: Riya was dropped at the doorstep of a woman named Emily Sorendia, who was a former archeologist. Nobody knows who his real parents are, and nobody ever asks. Emily adopted the baby and raised him as her own. He took the place of the son she couldn't have had, due to being barren. The house he grew up in was rather interactive. Pokemon did odd jobs, uch as help cut up the veggies, but you were also expected to help bring in firewood. Riya got a basic education in all areas, including being a Pokemon Ranger, considering Emily was pretty open about what she would let him do. As long as he didn't choose to freely maul innocent children or anything of the sort, there was no limit, she said. As such, he usually chose to just laze around and wait for a brain surge. Which funnily enough, happened at 11 years old. He chose to be a typical trainer. It was one, for the chance to have some fun in other places, and two, so Emily could go be a archeologist again. When the invitation to Beklan rolled around, he decided to give a go.

Starter choice: Mic (Growlithe Level 5) Taren (Electrike Level 5)

Extra:

"Nyah, what a nice breeze," Riya sighed, grinning his lopsided smile as the wind blew his hair out of his face. He wrinkled his nose slightly. "'Cept it stinks o' sea salt, yeah?" he asked his Pokemon. Mic yipped in agreement while Taren just gave his new Trainer an indifferent stare. This caused the boy to sigh dispassionately. "Aw come on Taren. I know ya don' like me or nothin' but come on. This is a favor to your dad right? So can ya try bein', oh I dunno, friendly?" The Electrike huffed and didn't reply. Riya just shrugged and gave up. He figured the little guy would warm up to him eventually. That happened.

Mic nosed his hand and licked the fingers. Riya grinned again and knelt to pet the Fire-type. "It is what it is, huh bud?" Mic barked out a yes. Riya looked over the ship's railing again. Glimpsing the slowly enlarging land mass, Riya picked up his backpack, which had been discarded casually on deck. "Adventurin' time, righ'? Good deal." The grin became a smirk. "Can't say I've been waitin', but I can't say I ain't excited neither."

Gym Leader SU

Trainer Name: Ellyll "Elly" Faenr
Appearance: Elly is about 5' 2" and jokingly considered a stick. Her skin is rather light but not sickly pale. Her hair is long and black tied up neatly into small braids except for her bangs, which usually fall messily on her forehead. On her head is a black beret. She typically wears a violet T-shirt with grey hemming and white wing pattern on the back. Elly wears loose blue jeans and black closed-toe sandals.

Region You Hail From: Lilycove City, Hoenn

History: Elly grew up with her mother and her frequently traveling father. She was a normal kid, bounced around with other children. Unfortunately she was a prankster and despite how much they scolded and told, she just refused to change. At the age of ten her mother decided enough was enough and banned her from becoming a Pokemon Trainer. Predictably, Elly rebelled. She threw fits loud enough to wake the neighbors, stole from the Lilycove Department Store, and vandalized the Contest Hall.

When none of that moved her mother, she ran away to Mount Pyre after taking her father's precious Linoone to Surf across. She hid in the tall grass in the foggy area, having sent Linoone back. She simply sat there and thought, occasionally eating a berry that had fallen to the ground or drinking a sip of one of the water bottles she brought. After a while, a Vulpix came up to her. It simply sat there, body warm against her. Slowly, Elly began to regret her reckless and stupid actions. She decided to put that wild stupidity of hers away right then and there and started down the mountain. The Vulpix had followed her, just because it seemed like fun. To her surprise, she had only been on that mountain for a few hours and in fact, it was only dawn. Luckily, her dad happened to be passing by at the time and took her home.

To teach herself responsibility, Elly worked for the old couple on Mount Pyre, convincing her mother she was ready for a journey of her own at the age of thirteen. For three years she traveled and trained, taking great care in places where the dead walked. The Vulpix kept by her side, for reasons that to this day she still had no clue about. Eventually, due to her childish curiosity rearing its head, Elly went to Beklan and worked to become the Gym Leader of Moroi at seventeen. She has remained there since.

Personality: Elly was once as outgoing and nutty as most of the kids at her school. Now, due to her emotional changes, is still cheerful, but isn't as in your face about it. Sometimes flashes of her old personality resurfaces, such as her easy amusement and love of pranks. She is good at quick analysis but never really lets anything block her focus. Her sense of humor is rather witty and she's prone to sarcasm and mind tricks. Elly has a habit of visiting the cemetery once a week and wandering around.

Your Team of Pokémon: (Levels will be edited in depending on what gym number she is considered.)

Shuppet
Nickname: Minz

Drifloon
Nickname: Nao

Froslass:
Nickname: Lyan

Vulpix (Not officially used in battles)
Nickname: Sheira

Your Gym of Choice: Moroi City

Moroi is, despite people's assumption, not very depressing. The sky is permanently the greyish-blue of twilight time, even as the sun rises and sets. There are multiple houses scattered along a grey stone path that would instantly bring out the idea of haunted houses. Each when lit up makes the whole area bright and cheery. Lining the streets are lamps with Will-o-Wisp flames inside. Plants grow in abundance around the city, particularly in the cemetery, which was built in the upper left-hand corner, and outside the Gym. The Gym is in the middle of the city, a modern-looking building with a violet roof and grey walls. Across the street are the Pokemon Center and PokeMart, for easy access. The inner area of the gym is a set of six rooms, set to the same color scheme as the outside. Two contain a set of two trainers, two have wild ghost Pokemon you have the choice of capturing or defeating, one with a test of character, and the last with the gym leader herself.

Gym Badge: Specter Badge
Design:A blue flame with red ovals like eyes in the middle.

Sample post:

Elly stretched against the wall over the emblem of her badge, arms crossed. From the floor, Sheira yawned companionably, resting her nose on her paws. Elly watched the door expectantly. Judging from the silence, the last test was just about finished. She gave a quiet chuckle. The character test was always... interesting to say the least. Those ghosts gave her a stir first thing in the morning. The silver door handle twitched and the door pushed open. In came a young trainer. His skin was pale and eyes were hollow from fright. Either my peers have gotten weaker, he's skipped a few gyms, or this was a dare. Elly thought.

"Nobody expects the ghosts," she muttered without a twitch of her mouth to Sheira, who let out a quiet sigh. Might as well calm the kid down before he hyperventilates. Pushing herself off, Elly clapped her hands merrily. The kid jumped, not realizing she was actually paying attention.

"Well done making it this far," she congratulated warmly. Immediately, the boy's shoulders eased and his breathing slowed. Hook, line, and sinker. "My name is Ellyll Faenr and I am, as you can see, the Leader of this Gym. My battle style is a bit... tricky to follow. I wonder how you'll counter it. Shall we begin?" She tossed out her Shuppet, who floated mere feet ahead of her. The other Trainer warily sent out a Gligar. Elly licked her lips and commanded a Mean Look. This should be fun.

....​

Well, that's a good change. I've lost. Returning her Froslass, she saw the youngster gaping at his Magmar. "Are you really so surprised?" she asked cheerily. "You and your Pokemon trained well together." Walking over to the boy, she pulled a piece of metal from her pocket and placed it in his hand, along with a TM. "That badge will let any Pokemon up to Level 50 obey you, even traded ones. That TM is Shadow Claw. It can cause quite a bit of damage." Stepping back, Elly gave a light wave. "Good luck in your future."

Any changes that need to be made will be.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Thanks. Hopefully I can keep up with this one. Ooh is Riya gonna be hilarious. Or annoying. Whichever is more entertaining.

Years
Okay people, since there is a lack of members applying, a friend advised me to create NP (non-playable) Leaders.

Trainer Name: Morrigan Delaney

Appearance: Morrigan wears a deep red coloured hood-like piece of material that comes down to her waist. She has around her neck a necklace. The top of her chest is covered by a black shirt. Two black leather straps are strapped around each arm, just above the elbow. Her right arm features a black fingerless glove, whilst her left has black leather material reaching to just above her wrist. Her pants are black and she has a tattered black cloak hanging out from behind. Morrigan's footwear is also black.

Region You Hail From: Blackthorn City, Johto

History: Morrigan was one of ten children in the Dragon-based Delaney clan, distantly related to Lance and Clair Blackthorn. The Blackthorns, however, disowned the Delaney family after finding out that Morrigan — the second oldest — had been sent to a mental institute for having dormant psychic abilities. The Delaney reputation as Dragon Tamers, however diminished it had been before this incident, was now completely snuffed out.

Morrigan's parents visited her regularly, encouraging her to strengthen her powers. Time passed and Morrigan grew tired of being treated like animal droppings that had been stepped in by the institute's staff. Neighbours snuck her out one night, but she escaped when she learned that they were going to sell her to the institute.

She fled to Beklan with three of her partners where she lived as a loner until slave drivers passed by and she nearly became a slave. Her team, which consisted of Espeon, Exeggcute, Gardevoir and Alakazam, saved her by telepathically altering the minds of the men. Eventually, she heard about applications for potential Leaders of Turehu City. She worked hard and became the Leader there at the age of twenty-one. To this day, she has remained at Turehu.

Personality: Morrigan is a withdrawn, moody young woman. She has a lasting grudge against the Blackthorns for denying her and her family a chance to be genuine Dragon Tamers. She was once an outgoing teenager, but the betrayals from her neighbours and the Blackthorns have drastically changed her personality to the point where she has hardened her heart and speaks coldly to everyone. The only people she admires and has any respect for are her fellow Psychics — Sabrina, Will and Blossom (a Johto Elite Four member); she regularly calls each of them and obtains advice.

Your Team of Pokémon: Espeon, Exeggcute, Gardevoir and Alakazam

Your Gym of Choice: Turehu City

Turehu is nestled between Laerth City and Ice Valley. The city of Psychics is designed much like Saffron City of the Kanto region. It has a supernatural, enigmatic aura about it and the Gym is located in the upper-left corner of the city, opposite to Saffron's Gym being in the upper-right. The Gym's inner area mirrors that of the Saffron Gym, but with only three junior trainers.

Multiple houses line the bottom half of the city, with a "Silph Co." building in the metropolis' centre. The Pokémon Centre and Pokémon Mart are located right beside the towering skyscraper. Finally, in the upper-right, a park is situated so that Pokémon trainers can train and bond with their partners.

The normally bitumen-laden roads are simply dirt paths, with the only way out of the city leading towards Ice Valley. It gets quite cold in Turehu because the arctic-like winds from Ice Valley blow in and buffet the city

Gym badge: Mind's Eye Badge
Badge design: A lavender-coloured star with a black eye in the middle

Sample post:

Morrigan lay back on her comfortable bed in her private room in the Turehu Gym, with her right leg positioned on top of the other. From the end of the bed, her Espeon — Jesse — twitched his tail and looked over at the teleporter at the same time as his mistress did. Both Morrigan and Jesse watched the teleporter expectantly. Judging by the mental silence coming from Psychic Tony, the challenger had defeated the last member of their opposition. Psychic Tony was interesting in that he used creatures that weren't of Psychic origin.

Jesse's ears pricked as the teleporter hummed to life and the challenger appeared in Morrigan's room. And thus there appeared an apparently skilled trainer. It was easy to tell he'd been through Tony's Gengar; his skin was pale and sweaty. Tony's Gengar must've really given this one a fright, Morrigan thought as she rose from her bed, with Jesse jumping down as well.

They never expect a Gengar, Morrigan spoke telepathically to Jesse.

<I don't understand why they don't. Gengar can learn Psychic attacks...> Jesse replied with a mental snort of disapproval.

Straightening her posture, Morrigan faced the other trainer. "Congratulations are in order for making it this far." Her voice was like ice, hard and cold to the max. Slowly, the male teen's rapid breathing slowed and the sweat faded away. "I am Morrigan Delaney and, as I'm sure you're able to tell, I'm the Gym Leader of Turehu. We will begin now." Morrigan gave the trainer no chance to determine her battling style, before releasing her Exeggcute. The other trainer cautiously sent out his Swinub. Morrigan tilted her head slightly after seeing her disadvantage, before ordering a Hypnosis attack. Let's see who comes out on top.

This isn't what I was expecting, I wanted to win. Returning her Alakazam, Morrigan observed the teenager gawking at his Gabite. "You shouldn't act so surprised," she snapped bitterly. "The bond you have with your Pokémon surpassed the strength my Alakazam had in him." Pulling a piece of metal out of her shirt pocket as well as a TM disc, she threw them in the boy's direction. "That's the Mind's Eye Badge — it will let any Pokémon up to level 70 obey, including traded ones. And the TM is Psychic; it will literally bend the air around you when used." Turning her back on the teen, she said nothing more.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
Years
Hey Strikit! Nice seeing ya again. Glad to see your also going to be in this RP. *fake squeels* This is, like, going to be the bestest RP evar! *is shot*

...Okay, seriously, forget the fake air head talk and lets get a bit more serious. Can't wait until I get to battle ya! What Gym are you again?

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Zenith City, Dark type trainer, if you can't tell.

If you're missing The New League, by the way, go peek at Where No Trainer Has Gone Before. Ethan is there. =D

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
Baaaaah...
I can't wait till this thing starts!
I'm looking forward to battling Esthin. Oh, note to self, catch a bug type or fighting type before fighting Esthin.
a good journey RP is exactly what i needed to get through the last few weeks of school. I can't wait until it's over. then i can concentrate on this more.

Anyway..... Let's kick it up!

Back