• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally my Art Trade!

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    How strange that the title says Stacey's Griffon. That must mean it is a Griffon for some reason mustn't it?

And what do ye mean colouring? Ever heard of READING the TOP? Colouring isn't made by blue biro.

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    Sandra's Chargon said:
    How strange that the title says Stacey's Griffon. That must mean it is a Griffon for some reason mustn't it?

And what do ye mean colouring? Ever heard of READING the TOP? Colouring isn't made by blue biro.

sorry about your GRIFFON.
    DUhHHH, ITS BLUE INK. BLUE IS A COLOR! I CAN SEE YOUR DRAWING IN COLOR NOT WHITE&BLACK COLOR COLOR.^_^DONT BE MAD SANDRA!

I LIKE IT.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    too late for that.

Next on my list is my Christmas present/woodworks entry. that's a point, if you go onto this month's Woodworks vote for my entry. Even if it is under my mother's name (aka Sara(h) edlington not mine) go vote anyway :D

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    what do you mean?
    woodworks is it like a website?

ill vote^_^

Back