• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Cinder

Brother of Ash
Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2005
    Hi I am Cinder (brother of Ash) so I am new, I registered last-night but it was like 10:00pm so I was tired so this is my second time loged on so any way I have beaten every pokemon game since red and blue and so far my favorite pokemon is......all of them,hi

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Cinder said:
    Hi I am Cinder (brother of Ash) so I am new, I registered last-night but it was like 10:00pm so I was tired so this is my second time loged on so any way I have beaten every pokemon game since red and blue and so far my favorite pokemon is......all of them,hi
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Have a good time.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey there Cinder! Welcome to PC, I do hope that you enjoy your stay here! Have a blast!
    *gives Cinder some bacon*

~Kelsey

Back