The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
Chimbaru, the Great Spined Fish of the West.

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old May 10th, 2010 (7:52 AM).

Nature: Mild
    Hello. I'm Chimbaru. I've been a part of a few pokémon forums in the past, and I've made an account on here before (a few years ago). I feel that now is the time to return and absorb the massive pulsating mound of gooey pokémon fandom. I sprite, hack (though I haven't hacked for some time - I'm going to attempt to "relearn" it) and battle. I could write more, but I guess an introduction should be simply an introduction, not my life story.

See you around.
    (Fun Fact: Chimbaru is Qwilfish in Korean! I'm not Korean though, I'm English/Italian/Irish.)

Relevant Advertising!

Old May 10th, 2010 (1:57 PM).
    Call me Archie!

Welcome... back... I guess. Hacking can be difficult, and it helps to have a team.. The good thing about being a spriter is: It is one of the jobs that a lot of people need filled, but no one ever wants. Or... the people who do take the job, don't do it very good. Pretty much like a Cleric on WoW. xD Anyway, have fun, ask if you need help.
      Quick Reply

Sponsored Links