• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Since my interest returned, why not come here?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    As I titled my introduction thread! I gave away all my old Pokémon games a while back to a friend as payment for buying me a ticket to a concert I wanted to see so badly, and it wasn't the biggest of losses really, I hadn't touched them for years. But with the remake and release of Pokémon SoulSilver I find myself back on track in my old obsession! Perhaps not as passionately as before, it's just a really really cozy way of killing time.

I have a tendency to create huge walls of text when I introduce myself to a new forum, so I'll try to keep it short and clean this time.
    I'm eighteen years old and I'm born and am still located in Sweden, where I currently am about to finish my second year of three in upper secondary school, direction art. I have no idea what I'll do after this, perhaps work for a year to earn myself some money, or try to find an illustrator or more comic concentrated education, we'll see. : >
    My biggest interests except for drawing has to be any sort of fiction, be it movies or books, comics or mythology and folk lore.

The anime and manga part of me died away quite some time ago, but I still read One Piece and Dorohedoro.

I came here because I felt like it, been hanging around Final Fantasy forums for years now, and was curious to see what a forum with a different concentration could be like. : > I LOVE TALKING/WRITING SO MUCH BUT I'LL STOP NOW.

Last edited:
    Back